Hibs vs Killie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

At least the club are backing the manager up on this one, unlike Hibs just sitting back and letting Lennon get a daft ban for celebrating a goal.

Thankfully we got rid of our SFA apologist in MJ. You're still stuck with two in Petrie and Dempster and it shows.

Or, in the real world..................

As Lennon himself said he "thought it was a bit harsh and that no common sense was used - but that rules (re entering the field of play) were rules"

Hibs wouldnt have looked like total fannies "backing up" Lennon over an offence that he 100% committed, fessed up to and was happy to take the punishment.

Spoiler

lennylaugh.png.a40e3dfe07877bc0cb62a0acb2bd0527.png

Or, in the real world..................
As Lennon himself said he "thought it was a bit harsh and that no common sense was used - but that rules (re entering the field of play) were rules"
Hibs wouldnt have looked like total fannies "backing up" Lennon over an offence that he 100% committed, fessed up to and was happy to take the punishment.
Spoiler lennylaugh.png.a40e3dfe07877bc0cb62a0acb2bd0527.png

When you read bedtime stories do you emphasise snow white was in a coma not under a spell, A FUCKING COMA I SAY.

just how I picture you, sorry

5 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

At least the club are backing the manager up on this one, unlike Hibs just sitting back and letting Lennon get a daft ban for celebrating a goal.

Thankfully we got rid of our SFA apologist in MJ. You're still stuck with two in Petrie and Dempster and it shows.

What exactly do you think they should have done about Lennon getting a ban for that? This should be good.

49 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

When you read bedtime stories do you emphasise snow white was in a coma not under a spell, A FUCKING COMA I SAY.

monto.png

4 hours ago, HibsFan said:

I wrote 'whining' not 'winning'. Please do not edit my posts like that again.

The day some second division supporting junkie tells me what to do is the day I resign.

Not resign from Pie and Bovril, but from life.

14 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

what.png.28b771af19b3e02800bc08104bf7fd95.png

Jesus Christ............

Archived