Hibs vs Killie

I think both Hibs and Killie have,on performances so far, gone backwards a little this season.

Aye mate compared to the 1 point that we had at this stage last season it’s been an absolutely shocking start.

Absolutely shocking.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, killiemilan said:

I think both Hibs and Killie have,on performances so far, gone backwards a little this season. However I think Killie have made better signings and my prediction for the season is Killie will remain in 5th place but Hibs will swap places with Hearts as also rans. Lennon will remain an individual who deserves little respect as a person but some small respect as a football coach.1-1 draw on Saturday.

The Hertz will finish third at worst this season.

Ahh. You've got me beaten there. I can't do that stroke-through thingy yet. Impressive typing skills. ( Are you, by any chance,  a 29 year-old female personal assistant to a middle manager in an insurance office ) ?

Sounds like it’s Ian Cathro.

41 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

Ahh. You've got me beaten there. I can't do that stroke-through thingy yet, however I am really good at stroking myself looking at pictures of Craig Levein.

Impressive typing skills. ( Are you, by any chance,  a 29 year-old female personal assistant to a middle manager in an insurance office ) ?

I wish I was 29................

If we don't win here, it will have been a properly shite start to the (league) season. If Milligan coming in sorts out our lightweight midfield and we win, I'll be feeling a lot more positive.

Would like to see a 4-4-2, with Boyle and Horgan out wide. Bit attacking but YOLO. I rate Porteous massively but he's been caught out a bit too much recently, steaming about trying to win balls that he has no chance of getting. Probably down to a mix of youthful exuberance and our ghost town midfield doing f**k all to help the defence. Maybe him and Hanlon in a two would force him to be a bit more disciplined.

1 hour ago, Killie Zenit said:

Ooft.

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for neil lennon angry

Related image

I'm guessing @HibsFan was pretting much teeing that one up.

I never have a problem with folk piping up about SFA incompetence, whether it is Clarke, Lennon, Levein or whoever. If it had been big bad Neil saying this stuff though, everyone would be greeting their eyes out about it.

Would be interesting to see what decisions favour killie in this one with Clarkes constant whining. Tpm51f2.png

Thankfully it's my mates stag do tomorrow and we're starting the bender early so won't be attending this one. Think i'll avoid the result and match description until the Sunday to avoid the punch drunk rage.

But it could be worse, I could be the one getting married. bQshDtu.png

1 hour ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I'm guessing @HibsFan was pretting much teeing that one up.

I never have a problem with folk piping up about SFA incompetence, whether it is Clarke, Lennon, Levein or whoever. If it had been big bad Neil saying this stuff though, everyone would be greeting their eyes out about it.

At least the club are backing the manager up on this one, unlike Hibs just sitting back and letting Lennon get a daft ban for celebrating a goal.

Thankfully we got rid of our SFA apologist in MJ. You're still stuck with two in Petrie and Dempster and it shows.

Archived