Hibs vs Killie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst I'm never confident against Leith's finest, if we play to our potential, particularly with Byrne and Enobakhare available for selection, the Ayrshire galácticos should come out on top.

3 -1.  Stewart, Burke and Enobakhare.

Missing this as I'm down in London visiting a few mates, so will be at Milwall-Leeds instead.

Bit gutted in all honesty now, as I love a trip to Easter Road. Been some good games there over the years.  Was thinking the other day, and must be about 20 years since I last missed a game up there.

Hopefully an away win.

The SSC juggernaut is revving up for the season ahead , we’ve put a big screwdriver onto the engine block and placed our ear on the handle ( no computer testing for this rig ) we’ve filled the diesel tank ( Tesla’s electric truck isn’t available in right hand drive yet ) and kicked the tyres . An old fashioned 0 v 2 win for Killie 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Missing this as I'm down in London visiting a few mates, so will be at Milwall-Leeds instead.

Bit gutted in all honesty now, as I love a trip to Easter Road. Been some good games there over the years.  Was thinking the other day, and must be about 20 years since I last missed a game up there.

Hopefully an away win.

Millwall vs Leeds though is always a cracking atmosphere! I've been to a few, we hate each other! :) I'm flat broke at the mo otherwise I'd be there. Meanwhile back at the thread... 2-2 would be my bad guess.

43 minutes ago, SaafLaandonIrish said:

Millwall vs Leeds though is always a cracking atmosphere! I've been to a few, we hate each other! :) I'm flat broke at the mo otherwise I'd be there. Meanwhile back at the thread... 2-2 would be my bad guess.

Aye, no love lost between them!

Looking forward to it.

34 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Hope you are in the Leeds end Squirrelhumper - A Killie/Leeds double will suit me fine. 

Millwall - I don't have an English team and was impossible to get a Leeds end ticket.

Was either that or Spurs-Liverpool but I've been to Wembley a few times, so fancied a new stadium plus it should be a decent atmosphere.

Archived