Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 15th September 2018

15 minutes ago, MJC said:

How do you know they were from Edinburgh? They might have been Northern Irish Hearts fans, that is possible you know.

Anyone who gets all upset and weepy at the sight of a particular national flag has issues that go way beyond football.

It was 100% our new singing section, who the club could absolutely do without.

However if they're going to inspire tear sodden piss boiling each week, it's probably worth giving them a wee bit more rope.

DdHDBUq.png

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

However if they're going to inspire tear sodden piss boiling each week, it's probably worth giving them a wee bit more rope.

DdHDBUq.png

Hearts support does appear to have got slightly stauncher again over the last few seasons.

1 hour ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Imagine coming from Edinburgh and waving a red hand of Ulster flag about and signing about ******s!   :lol:

Risible second rate bigots and scummy c***s.

I was well disposed to Hearts title challenge before these goons turned up and I was suddenly reminded why I've hated Hearts for 30 years.

Can't wait for the wheels to come of their shitefest bid.

titter.png

15 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Hearts support does appear to have got slightly stauncher again over the last few seasons.

It'll be ex-Rangers fans glory-hunting the runaway league winners. 8)

1 hour ago, MJC said:

As for the game we can have no complaints as the better side won over all. 

Apart from a decent spell early on we were poor and when you concede a goal like that you deserve all you get.

Fair play to Hearts, brought a great crowd through as always and saw their team chalk up another three points. Good luck to them for the rest of the season, a proper football club.

Thank you. There are a few of us in this league, and we all have something in common. 

2 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Imagine coming from Edinburgh and waving a red hand of Ulster flag about and signing about ******s!   :lol:

I was well disposed to Hearts title challenge before these goons turned up and I was suddenly reminded why I've hated Hearts for 30 years.

yes.jpg

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

DdHDBUq.png

Dunno like they created a decent atmosphere today, I didn't see the red hand but wouldn't put it past some of our support.

Quick moan about the stewards trying to keep the top tier shut when it was obviously going to be needed then onto the game.

Motherwell started quick, very direct and dare I say physical. I thought Main was given us a headache early on, he's very good at the physical side but without using his hands so not fouling. I think Motherwell became a bit predictable trying to find him all the time. I don't think we played well first half but after the gift of a goal should've been two up with Haring missing a sitter.

Second half we sat in, Motherwell went even more direct but we defended well and created a few chances, I'm biased but thought we earned three points. 

Motherwell look better than Hamilton and st Mirren so think they will be comfortably mid table.

I don't think we can have too many complaints about today to be honest. I thought we had  a decent enough spell pretty much until the self-inflicted goal and after that Hearts were very comfortable defensively, even if they offered fairly little going forward. We basically ran out of ideas and don't really have the nous to break down a very good defensive unit like that.

On the goal, Ikpeazu's challenge looked totally fine from my vantage point and there were no complaints around me at any rate. I could see that the big man would be a cult hero if he was at our team - but his combination of poorly executed diving and fairly humpty target man play didn't impress me at all - interesting to see if he turns out to be decent this season as he had a poor game today.

I feel a bit sorry for McHugh quite honestly - played generally well but totally responsible for the goal - he certainly has a mistake in him even though his general form is night and day from last season.

Yeah, Motherwell did start well, but we were slowly coming into it just before the goal. From then on, we pretty much strolled it and should have had a second to make it more comfortable. Haring had a great chance with a header just after we scored, then there was a few chances in the second.

Mitchell should get the jail for that bit skill in the second half.

2 hours ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Beautiful! :lol:

Oh, ya fuckin' beezer! :lol:

Does that stand not hold 5k? 2900 does seem on the low side.
Think slightly more than 5. Attendance was 7k with under 3k hearts fans. Not a chance - although the club have said they had issues with the scanners for tickets so may not have counted some of them?

1 hour ago, Swello said:

I don't think we can have too many complaints about today to be honest. I thought we had  a decent enough spell pretty much until the self-inflicted goal and after that Hearts were very comfortable defensively, even if they offered fairly little going forward. We basically ran out of ideas and don't really have the nous to break down a very good defensive unit like that.

On the goal, Ikpeazu's challenge looked totally fine from my vantage point and there were no complaints around me at any rate. I could see that the big man would be a cult hero if he was at our team - but his combination of poorly executed diving and fairly humpty target man play didn't impress me at all - interesting to see if he turns out to be decent this season as he had a poor game today.

I feel a bit sorry for McHugh quite honestly - played generally well but totally responsible for the goal - he certainly has a mistake in him even though his general form is night and day from last season.

I thought Uche was poor today but he even when he is he occupies defenders. I think the ref wasn't sure who to give fouls against and he never really got the run of the green in that regards. He will get that away from home and the reverse at Tynie. I felt he should've had a few more free kicks his way, Madden was poor.

Archived