Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 15th September 2018

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty poor defeat that one.

We were comfortably the better team right up until McHugh’s pass back sold the jerseys and that took the wind right out of us. Was a shame as well because he’d played Ikpeazu brilliantly and had him in his pocket up to that point.

Hearts absolutely strolled the 2nd half though and probably should have finished the game off with some of the chances they passed up. On the other hand I can’t think of a real chance or save their keeper had to make.

We still have absolutely no creativity or guile and as long as Hearts defended set pieces properly, they were always going to see the game out. Souttar was as impressive as he was for Scotland on Monday night. 

A decent start ultimately ended up turning into a fairly flat performance and I don’t think we can have any complaints about coming away empty handed.

Imagine coming from Edinburgh and waving a red hand of Ulster flag about and signing about ******s!   :lol:

Risible second rate bigots and scummy c***s.

I was well disposed to Hearts title challenge before these goons turned up and I was suddenly reminded why I've hated Hearts for 30 years.

Can't wait for the wheels to come of their shitefest bid.

3 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Imagine coming from Edinburgh and waving a red hand of Ulster flag about and signing about ******s!   :lol:

I was well disposed to Hearts title challenge before these goons turned up and I was suddenly reminded why I've hated Hearts for 30 years.

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Tuck your lip in.

We were the better team and hearts had created nothing of note before McHugh gifted them that goal.

After that we couldn’t break them down and they had chances on the break. I’ve no idea how Madden only got 3 minutes of added on time. Only Thomas Cerny has time wasted earlier than Hearts today.

I never felt confident of scoring after Johnson went off. He was the one that seemed to get into the best positions. Bowman’s touch was awful the few times it looked like he might be in.

10 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

cheers pal

Thought we were the better team before McHugh sold the jerseys. Which is unfortunate as apart from that he was great. Carson's injury looked fucking terrible at the time but he was out in the second half with only a bandage round it so it can't be that bad.

Also Hearts fans bringing out Union Jacks is, and we can all agree here, an absolute fucking riddy.

26 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

foi4fJ7.jpg

45 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

How do you know they were from Edinburgh? They might have been Northern Irish Hearts fans, that is possible you know.

Anyone who gets all upset and weepy at the sight of a particular national flag has issues that go way beyond football.

As for the game we can have no complaints as the better side won over all. 

Apart from a decent spell early on we were poor and when you concede a goal like that you deserve all you get.

Fair play to Hearts, brought a great crowd through as always and saw their team chalk up another three points. Good luck to them for the rest of the season, a proper football club.

Archived