Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 15th September 2018

This match now looks much tougher than it did before last weekend. Motherwell will have their tails up after the late equaliser against Rangers and papping Dundee.

If we can win here, it would be pretty big even at this stage of the season, with home games against Livingston and St Johnstone next up to close out September's league games.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with the above. This has all the hallmarks of (almost) season defining even at this early stage. We win and I think we can look forward to a decent season battling for top 6. Hearts win and they are in a good battle for Europe. Probably are anyway but a win either way would be a big statement. 

Should be a good crowd also as 2 week break for Scotland games and Hearts unbeaten run will see them take 2-3000+ and we should have a decent enough home crowd. So 7000+ is my guesstimate. 

I also think it will be another high scoring game. Probably a 3-2 or 2-2  type game. 

I see Hearts have signed a defender in addition to the other 1800 players. They should have strength in depth for sure........

Losing Kipre during the summer was disappointing although expected, but I’m even more devastated now that we won’t get to see Kipre vs Uche.

It would have been a battle for the ages.

Anyway 2-1 Motherwell to stop the Jambo title train in its tracks.

Motherwell looked to have turned a wee corner, this will be a tough game.

As shite as st mirren were they still created a few chances. Demi having more time with the team during the break will benefit us and with Djoum back we are starting to have options to line up differently if needed. Motherwell have taken on our "physical" tag from the media so I expect a bloodbath....

19 hours ago, Elixir said:

This match now looks much tougher than it did before last weekend. Motherwell will have their tails up after the late equaliser against Rangers and papping Dundee.

If we can win here, it would be pretty big even at this stage of the season, with home games against Livingston and St Johnstone next up to close out September's league games.

I think if we win this one, we're mathematically uncatchable

16 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

^^^^ Diane Abbot Found

Okay, okay ya pedant. I suppose technically somebody could just about catch us. But it would take a collapse of unbelievable proportions for somebody to overhaul us now. It's all over bar the shouting.

Archived