Ayr vs Falkirk

Shankland vs....?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Winner.

• Ayr
    • Falkirk

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/18 at 07:34

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I hope all the Morton fans appreciated us kidding McKinnon on for 45 minutes.

Ah, is that what it was. I just assumed you had negligently turned up assuming an easy win, then had to actually try in the second half. 

Glad it was just a joke

13 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Ah, is that what it was. I just assumed you had negligently turned up assuming an easy win, then had to actually try in the second half. 

Glad it was just a joke

I didn't think we played above OK at any point and the 2nd half was better than our previous 4 halves.

Ayr: shocking first half but pulled it out the bag with a a different performance in the second. Great comeback so it was.

Falkirk: It was good, but it's not quite Carling. Thought Falkirk were set for a win at half time as we could not string 2 passes together in 1st half. Certainly amongst the worst Falkirk sides I've ever seen

Used to be such a 'thing'... the 2nd half fightback, shooting towards the Somerset Road end. So much so that teams would just deliberately switch it up if the won the toss. 

Remember it when I was a younger pup, and during the Reid years too.

Probably been less so under McCall but most definitely makes for a roller coaster of emotions and good memories.

Good to see the passion and determination from the players 2nd half yesterday.

Decent turnout from Falkirk considering what they have gone through so far this season.

Buzzing for Alloa (no pun intended). 

I thought so. Referee obviously saw it as a barge. Usually get away with those. However the defender did not need to make the challenge. Moffat was going nowhere.  

I didn’t think it was a free kick, but that same player made a few really stupid challenges which he didn’t need to make, giving away free kicks.

41 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I didn’t think it was a free kick, but that same player made a few really stupid challenges which he didn’t need to make, giving away free kicks.

Looked a clear foul from the North terracing.  The Falkirk defender put his arm across Moffat, though I agree that doesn’t show from the TV angle.  

Archived