Ayr vs Falkirk

Shankland vs....?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Winner.

• Ayr
    • Falkirk

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/18 at 07:34

Guest Back Post Misses

Only ourselves to blame. Ayr changed their system 15 minutes before half time and they murdered us down the flanks before McKinnon changed it we were 3-2 down.

Only thing I will say is we did look decent going forward first half.

Grim times

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst we’ve definitely improved in an attacking sense our defending is still horrific. Andy Irving caught fucking about with the ball on the edge of the box and gifting Ayr a way back into the game and then they absolutely battered us for the first 25 minutes of the second half and deserved the win in the end.

Anyone know what happened with Paul Paton and the fans at the end of the game?

Petra and Rudden up top were impressive tbf.
Lewis and Haber are an absolute waste of space.

This.

Lewis offered nothing when he came on. Whilst Haber is only ever interested in fouling defenders. Literally only thing the useless c**t does.

I used to think McKinnon's best feature as a manager was the way he'd react at halftime to ensure his changes gave his team a better second half performance than their first.

Not today, tho, Not with that shower.

I’m just beginning to wonder whether there is something about every Falkirk manager that they cannot see what everyone else can?
Harrison and Dallison in the middle was always a disaster waiting to happen.
Where the f**k was Dunne, Greenwood or Robson? Indeed Robson was ten times better than anyone else in our team last week.
About the only positive seems to be that we’ve realised that if you play Petra up front rather than wide we might have a player after all.
Some positives? Yes. However it also feels like we’ve wasted a rare opportunity....

Archived