Ayr vs Falkirk

Shankland vs....?   

90 members have voted

1. 1. Winner.

• Ayr
    • Falkirk

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/09/18 at 07:34

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, senorsoupe said:

No, I don't gamble.  I chose Ayr this week in the Last Man Standing. 

I guess I was never destined to win a Stenhousemuir water bottle

Well, we thank you for cursing Ayr United. 

1 minute ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

a goal either way in the dunfermline game and we are off the bottom!

Mon the Alloa then. I have to work with a Dunfermline fan. He's on holiday in America at the mo, this would ruin that.

We've looked good so far.

Rudden has made the difference up front, night and day to Haber labouring about. Rudden has chased everything and laid it on well for the players around him.

Petras goal was an excellent assist from Kidd and a really well taken finish.

Ayr have had a few decent looking attacks though with Fasan making a couple of saves so I wouldn't say this is over and done with at all.

Great performance so far. Absolute night and day stuff compared to the pish Hartley had us playing.

Looks like we’re playing a 4-1-3-2 with Paton in front of the back 4. We’re giving up a lot of width but Ayr have been far too slow with the switch of play and our strikers are tracking back extremely well down the wings.

Rudden really looking good so far took his goal well but also seems to have a bit of pace about him and physical enough. Petravicius took his goal extremely well too. Looks much better up front.

Paul Paton has been tremendous so far. Best player on the pitch and that is just something I never thought I’d be writing. Doing a brilliant job screening in front of the back 4 and nothing fancy with the ball either a 5 yard pass or thumping the ball away from danger.

I’m still a bit wary as we’re more than capable of throwing this away but what a turnaround from the Queens game so far.

Archived