Dobbie to Rangers.

"I always dreamed of playing for Rangers but I think that time has passed," Dobbie told BBC Scotland"

Im sure that he did play for us at youth level and made a few first team appearances, might be wrong..

He'd need to shave tho.

Just now, bennett said:

"I always dreamed of playing for Rangers but I think that time has passed," Dobbie told BBC Scotland"

Im sure that he did play for us at youth level and made a few first team appearances, might be wrong..

He'd need to shave

Never played for the first team though he did have a pro contract before he moved to Hibs.

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Even if we suppose for a second Rangers were interested, it couldnt happen before Jan now. He can destroy you again before then. :P

If we are lucky he'll be injured by that point. Should keep the scoreline down a bit. Also, I'd like to apologise to the entire forum for apparently summoning Bennet. 

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

He'd need to shave tho.

“I always dreamed of playing for Rangers, but I think that club has passed”.

FTFY Dobbs 

I noticed a few home fans in Rangers tops on my first visit to Palmerston for a Scottish Cup match.

Maybe that is part of why he loves both clubs so much.

I doubt Rangers would be interested in any player that failed to score in over 88% of matches against the top 5 sides in the second tier last season.

Between that and the fact the club doesn't exist anymore, I think Dobbie should stop dreaming.

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

He’s far too good for this league.

Surprised you think that. He failed to score in all 4 matches against Inverness last season. :whistle

I wish we had him against Brechin though. We would have finished 2nd instead of 3rd if we didn't drop those two points at the Glebe.

5 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

I noticed a few home fans in Rangers tops on my first visit to Palmerston for a Scottish Cup match.

Maybe that is part of why he loves both clubs so much.

I doubt Rangers would be interested in any player that failed to score in over 88% of matches against the top 5 sides in the second tier last season.

Between that and the fact the club doesn't exist anymore, I think Dobbie should stop dreaming.

Monkey tennis loves the Sevco.

Surprised you think that. He failed to score in all 4 matches against Inverness last season. :whistle
I wish we had him against Brechin though. We would have finished 2nd instead of 3rd if we didn't drop those two points at the Glebe.

I was with you on here before the season started about Dobbie but after yesterday I’m keeping quiet and hoping he does the same next time we play Queens.

Dobbie would be a starter for the vast majority of teams in the top league at the moment. He is going nowhere else though - he loves the club. 

Perhaps, big Eck should do the right thing and call him up for the forthcoming international double header.  :thumsup2 

25 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I was with you on here before the season started about Dobbie but after yesterday I’m keeping quiet and hoping he does the same next time we play Queens.

Considering the majority of his league goals were against Brechin, Dumbarton and Falkirk last season, yesterday must have been a worrying development for Ayr fans.

Archived