Scores

.Stuart.

6 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Eh Neil was it not you who barrated grierson when he left darvel to take the kilwinning managers job and  took more than half the darvel team with him  and left you as chairman with fixtures hard to fill 

Now now. I had never met George. When I arrived there was nothing to berate. Not even a match ball. Good try but you must check your facts or you’ll be mistaken for the wee pie heid. First time I met George was a cold night when I was doing a sponsored run round every junior ground in  ayrshire  to raise funds for Darvel. Liked him that night at Kilwinning ( having run from annbank via Troon and Irvine) and have liked him ever since. Good try though

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, valleyboy said:

Now now. I had never met George. When I arrived there was nothing to berate. Not even a match ball. Good try but you must check your facts or you’ll be mistaken for the wee pie heid. First time I met George was a cold night when I was doing a sponsored run round every junior ground in syrshire  to raise funds for Darvel. Liked him that night at Kilwinning ( having run from annbank via Troon and Irvine) and have liked him ever since. Good try though

Ok if that's what you say then that will be correct I do however you telling me something different but I will leave at that and be wrong again???

Great team performance from Hurlford at Troon today. Obviously it was backs to the wall at times after our keeper was bizarrely red carded after 25 minutes with the score at 1-1.

I thought we gave as good as we got in the second half and hit the post a few minutes after going ahead. And as we played the last fifteen minutes with 9 men, everyone involved put in a shift.

The referee was as poor as I've seen making many unexplainable decisions. He red carded our keeper for (supposedly) denying a goal scoring opportunity inside the box, but pulled the game back and awarded a free kick out side the box. Unbelievable!!
He awarded Troon a penalty (which was saved) even although the assistant who was ten yards from the incident clearly told him there was no foul.
He denied Troon a stonewall penalty for a handball on the goal line which stopped a definite equaliser. Do these mistakes cancel each other out?
Not IMHO.

3 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Ok if that's what you say then that will be correct I do however you telling me something different but I will leave at that and be wrong again???

I didn’t realise how many liars there were at that club .  Feel free to meet up for a chat to discuss things. Alternatively have treatment for your memory problems. All the best. 

12 hours ago, valleyboy said:

I didn’t realise how many liars there were at that club .  Feel free to meet up for a chat to discuss things. Alternatively have treatment for your memory problems. All the best. 

This is all very unseemly airing your dirty drawers in public like this. Sort it out men!

Now now. I had never met George. When I arrived there was nothing to berate. Not even a match ball. Good try but you must check your facts or you’ll be mistaken for the wee pie heid. First time I met George was a cold night when I was doing a sponsored run round every junior ground in  ayrshire  to raise funds for Darvel. Liked him that night at Kilwinning ( having run from annbank via Troon and Irvine) and have liked him ever since. Good try though

It seems there’s no middle ground with Grierson, either you like him or hate him, I don’t like the arrogance of the man, others seem to find this appealing.

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

This is all very unseemly airing your dirty drawers in public like this. Sort it out men!

I can air my drawers in public anytime as they are spotless. Your advice might be better aimed at the dirty brigade. 

On 01/09/2018 at 17:23, valleyboy said:

I was going to leave it alone as one of my previous comments said one thing i ain't no liar as u suggest there is also  nothing wrong with my memory as u suggest I could go deeper into it as you were the one who forgot where things were misplaced but I will leave it at that as your memory might have lapsed at that time and to ask to meet up you have been invited down to recreation park several times and have declined several times that tells it's own story I am there every other week 

3 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

I was going to leave it alone as one of my previous comments said one thing i ain't no liar as u suggest there is also  nothing wrong with my memory as u suggest I could go deeper into it as you were the one who forgot where things were misplaced but I will leave it at that as your memory might have lapsed at that time and to ask to meet up you have been invited down to recreation park several times and have declined several times that tells it's own story I am there every other week 

now You’re just in fantasy land or on your usual Sunday bevvy. 

Archived