• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Jambo99

There is no such thing as an independent Scotland.

6 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

Scotland is going to be part of the United Kingdom for some time. 

Part of the reason Scotland will not be leaving the UK is comments and thinking like yours.

This whole "Union Jack bedsheets..." etc stuff. 

If a Labour government is elected in Westminster ( hahaha) it may well delay independence. If the Tories remain in power after the next GE then I believe independence will arrive within the next 10 years. As for Brexit, this Tory/DUP administration will just block and stall on any call for a new referendum on independence. 

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier

An independent Scotland is impossible. 
An independent Scotland is worse than a Scotland in the United Kingdom of of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. 

Shut up you p***k
End Thread

On 9/1/2018 at 08:24, Jdog said:

When you wake up after spending your Friday night alone and drunk and start a topic you regret , Thread for this shite.

Forgot the bit about two hours viewing vids on YouPrn but without a pleasurable dividend...

Pep has passed away. RIP u will live on forever. Cant believe it. I wanna run to you. Really cant believe this. @ 

RT if u cry evry time, like if u dnt care

#arechamp4eva

On 9/2/2018 at 00:32, Jambo99 said:

Scotland is going to be part of the United Kingdom for some time. 

Part of the reason Scotland will not be leaving the UK is comments and thinking like yours.

This whole "Union Jack bedsheets..." etc stuff. 

What a silly wee boy.

On the BBC news today it was confirmed that the SNP has a bigger membership than the cuntservatives in the UK, 125,000 to their 124,000, shows the support for the SNP in our country of 5 million, and demonstrates how unpopular the tories are in a country of 55 million.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

What a silly wee boy.

On the BBC news today it was confirmed that the SNP has a bigger membership than the cuntservatives in the UK, 125,000 to their 124,000, shows the support for the SNP in our country of 5 million, and demonstrates how unpopular the tories are in a country of 55 million.

I am not a silly wee boy.

This thread is about a fundamental philosophy, not about the ephemera of party membership numbers.

Party membership numbers are meaningless when it comes to significant issues that affect us all.

Thanks for joining in, see you again. 

6 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

You are so too.

17 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

This thread is about a fundamental philosophy, not about the ephemera of party membership numbers.

Party membership numbers are meaningless when it comes to significant issues that affect us all.

Thanks for joining in, see you again. 

Seems like I hurt your wee feelings, but you did react like a wee boy by hitting me with a red, a man would have come back with a put down not a fourteen year old's pish. 

Hope your pillow is not too wet in the morning as you greet yersel tae sleep.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

Seems like I hurt your wee feelings, but you did react like a wee boy by hitting me with a red, a man would have come back with a put down not a fourteen year old's pish. 

Hope your pillow is not too wet in the morning as you greet yersel tae sleep.

It seems your dander is up Sandy. 

7 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

So would an indy Scotland use the UK Pound?

We would use whatever currency we choose to adopt as an Independent nation.  I personally think we should make our own currency and our own central banking system, but I would be prepared to use whatever currency we decide is best in the end.  

We would use whatever currency we choose to adopt as an Independent nation.  I personally think we should make our own currency and our own central banking system, but I would be prepared to use whatever currency we decide is best in the end.  
So no idea really then. Just a pick n mix of what we fancy when we fancy it. A Scottish currency is a fantasy of epic proportions it really is.

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:
4 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:

So no idea really then. Just a pick n mix of what we fancy when we fancy it. A Scottish currency is a fantasy of epic proportions it really is.

Yeh....Scotland is alone in being the only nation where it would be a fantasy to have its own currency...it really is....(if you are a british nationalist)

Edited by git-intae-thum

Yeh....Scotland is alone in being the only nation where it would be a fantasy to have its own currency...it really is....(if you are a british nationalist)
I'm sure we'll manage, after all we won't be the first.