There is no such thing as an independent Scotland.

Jambo99

On 9/1/2018 at 08:24, Jdog said:

When you wake up after spending your Friday night alone and drunk and start a topic you regret , Thread for this shite.

Forgot the bit about two hours viewing vids on YouPrn but without a pleasurable dividend...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2018 at 00:32, Jambo99 said:

Scotland is going to be part of the United Kingdom for some time. 

Part of the reason Scotland will not be leaving the UK is comments and thinking like yours.

This whole "Union Jack bedsheets..." etc stuff. 

What a silly wee boy.

On the BBC news today it was confirmed that the SNP has a bigger membership than the cuntservatives in the UK, 125,000 to their 124,000, shows the support for the SNP in our country of 5 million, and demonstrates how unpopular the tories are in a country of 55 million.

3 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

What a silly wee boy.

On the BBC news today it was confirmed that the SNP has a bigger membership than the cuntservatives in the UK, 125,000 to their 124,000, shows the support for the SNP in our country of 5 million, and demonstrates how unpopular the tories are in a country of 55 million.

I am not a silly wee boy.

This thread is about a fundamental philosophy, not about the ephemera of party membership numbers.

Party membership numbers are meaningless when it comes to significant issues that affect us all.

Thanks for joining in, see you again. 

17 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

I am not a silly wee boy.

This thread is about a fundamental philosophy, not about the ephemera of party membership numbers.

Party membership numbers are meaningless when it comes to significant issues that affect us all.

Thanks for joining in, see you again. 

Seems like I hurt your wee feelings, but you did react like a wee boy by hitting me with a red, a man would have come back with a put down not a fourteen year old's pish. 

Hope your pillow is not too wet in the morning as you greet yersel tae sleep.

1 minute ago, SandyCromarty said:

Seems like I hurt your wee feelings, but you did react like a wee boy by hitting me with a red, a man would have come back with a put down not a fourteen year old's pish. 

Hope your pillow is not too wet in the morning as you greet yersel tae sleep.

It seems your dander is up Sandy. 

We would use whatever currency we choose to adopt as an Independent nation.  I personally think we should make our own currency and our own central banking system, but I would be prepared to use whatever currency we decide is best in the end.  
So no idea really then. Just a pick n mix of what we fancy when we fancy it. A Scottish currency is a fantasy of epic proportions it really is.

2 hours ago, Loondave1 said:
4 hours ago, Stinky Bone said:
We would use whatever currency we choose to adopt as an Independent nation.  I personally think we should make our own currency and our own central banking system, but I would be prepared to use whatever currency we decide is best in the end.  

So no idea really then. Just a pick n mix of what we fancy when we fancy it. A Scottish currency is a fantasy of epic proportions it really is.

Yeh....Scotland is alone in being the only nation where it would be a fantasy to have its own currency...it really is....(if you are a british nationalist)

Yeh....Scotland is alone in being the only nation where it would be a fantasy to have its own currency...it really is....(if you are a british nationalist)
I'm sure we'll manage, after all we won't be the first.

At least her Solitaire account used to post music videos when she was blootered in the early hours.

Doesn't she still owe money to one of the Hibs fans over a hilariously failed bet?

Archived