Dunfermorton - brothers in arms

Let's have a joint Falkirk relegation party when/if you relegate them. Free entry and a bridie.

Saturday 20th April

SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP

• Falkirk15:00Greenock Morton

Saturday 27th April

SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP

• Dunfermline15:00Greenock Morton

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Let's have a joint Falkirk relegation party when/if you relegate them. Free entry and a bridie.

Saturday 20th April

SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP

• Falkirk15:00Greenock Morton

Saturday 27th April

SCOTTISH CHAMPIONSHIP

• Dunfermline15:00Greenock Morton

And a pint

On 1 September 2018 at 07:39, badgerthewitness said:

Just how many people did we break yesterday?

None at all, stupid to think otherwise. It's only fitba' , it's nothing important.

A good, if predictable,  result yesterday for Ross County yesterday though, so it's understandable that you're seeking your Wee pleasures in other ways.

Bless.

49 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

None at all, stupid to think otherwise. It's only fitba' , it's nothing important.

A good, if predictable,  result yesterday for Ross County yesterday though, so it's understandable that you're seeking your Wee pleasures in other ways.

Bless.

^^broken

then reassembled as a seething mess.

58 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Bless.

"Predictable" would have been a score higher than the one Queens racked up against us. 2-0 is an improvement. Thanks for the manager, try not to put daft clauses in the next ones contract.

1 hour ago, badgerthewitness said:

^^broken

then reassembled as a seething mess.

Nice try but I remain unbroken and have never been known to seeth in my life.

On occasional Sunday's, tho, I'll admit to resembling a bit of a mess.

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

Nice try but I remain unbroken and have never been known to seeth in my life.

:lol: you used to have about a 1000 word essay in your about me section about a couple of guys who used to red dot you on here. Turn it up!

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

:lol: you used to have about a 1000 word essay in your about me section about a couple of guys who used to red dot you on here. Turn it up!

Get it right mate.

I drew attention to the creepy behaviour of two weirdos, as one example of which I pointed and laughed at their wee riddies campaign.

Leaves me wondering if there was meant to be a point to your post, but don't bother trying to explain it if there was. Life's too short.

On 02/09/2018 at 17:33, Rudolph Hucker said:

Get it right mate.

I drew attention to the creepy behaviour of two weirdos, as one example of which I pointed and laughed at their wee riddies campaign.

Leaves me wondering if there was meant to be a point to your post, but don't bother trying to explain it if there was. Life's too short.

Really? Two guys gave you close on to 4.5k red dots? 

I have a sneaking suspicion that it is more than just two guys who disagree with you and your posts. 

You could potentially be the most disliked poster in P&B history? I don't think I've see anyone with a higher red count on here. 

Maybe you should take a look at yourself and your conduct on here? Not that I really care right enough, but you must be a real loathsome person to get that amount of dislike hits. 

Edited by P475

1 hour ago, P475 said:

Really? Two guys gave you close on to 4.5k red dots? 

I have a sneaking suspicion that it is more than just two guys who disagree with you and your posts. 

You could potentially be the most disliked poster in P&B history? I don't think I've see anyone with a higher red count on here. 

Maybe you should take a look at yourself and your conduct on here? Not that I really care right enough, but you must be a real loathsome person to get that amount of dislike hits. 

Up to you what you think pal, I couldn't  give a toss.

Anyway, your comments have been noted and filed in the round  file. Have a nice day.