Next permanent Morton manager

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I think the fact that Ray McKinnon isn't very good has been lost in all the hilarity.

He's done well so far but it's based mainly on assembling a good squad 

Time will tell if he's a good enough manager to succeed with Hartley's duds.

Let's hope it's a catastrophic failure

2 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

He's done well so far but it's based mainly on assembling a good squad 

Time will tell if he's a good enough manager to succeed with Hartley's duds.

Let's hope it's a catastrophic failure

That's a main component of being a good manager.

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yeah....... Pretty crucial part of being a good manager no?

Point is he's not going to get a chance to do it at Falkirk, what with the transfer window shut and a squad full of shite

Point is he's not going to get a chance to do it at Falkirk, what with the transfer window shut and a squad full of shite
I am only too aware of the potential limitations of our squad. What became abundantly clear last weekend though was that Hartley had utterly lost it.

I fully expect them to look better under McKinnon. Whether thats enough or not who knows, but he only has to wait until January to shuffle it.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I am only too aware of the potential limitations of our squad. What became abundantly clear last weekend though was that Hartley had utterly lost it.

I fully expect them to look better under McKinnon. Whether thats enough or not who knows, but he only has to wait until January to shuffle it.

Your Board employed Hartley. They sanctioned his bizzare spending spree, which you all endorsed on here.

I feel sorry for the lads you did sign. They just want play football but they've been caught up in this Circus.

McKinnon will be hung out to dry.

Your Board employed Hartley. They sanctioned his bizzare spending spree, which you all endorsed on here.
I feel sorry for the lads you did sign. They just want play football but they've been caught up in this Circus.
f**k off Piracy

Guest Back Post Misses

Son you are obsessed with Falkirk. Your seeth is matching LargsTon today. Go lie doon

Archived