Next permanent Morton manager

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, montheton said:

Agree, time to move on. Mckinnon never wanted to be at the club so no point in keeping it going. Lets put all the effort in supporting JJ and the team now.

The effort should be spent on building a massive effigy of the snake and his hangers-on, to be burnt during act one, scene one of the hounding they're going to receive on October 20. 

There will be no quit moving on for King Snake. He will be made to loathe crossing paths with The Famous on every occasion between now and when he's back doing the taxi runs in Lochee for a living. 

3 hours ago, virginton said:

The effort should be spent on building a massive effigy of the snake and his hangers-on, to be burnt during act one, scene one of the hounding they're going to receive on October 20. 

Aye.

What's the weather like on your home planet, by the way?

50 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

If whoever scores our first (of many) goals v Falkirk doesn't do a full Adebayor style knee slide toward Ray McKinnon then he should be hounded out of the club. Straight to gulag.

Sod that. I’m wanting a full pitch invasion from the Shed with everyone heading towards the away dugout.

Theres going to be some absolute scenes at this game, isnt there?

I cant wait.

Unfortunately for you lot, I cant help feeling the best case scenario is that someone doesn't do something that really harms your club. If the seethe boils over it could get quite ugly.

That said, releasing snakes and rats onto the park would be a decent laugh.

5 minutes ago, TurbineTon said:

Definitely going to be some scenes with this lot:

Forgot about that. Giving it the big man “come ahead” arms outstretched sign whilst running away is the best thing I’ve ever seen.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Theres going to be some absolute scenes at this game, isnt there?

I cant wait.

Unfortunately for you lot, I cant help feeling the best case scenario is that someone doesn't do something that really harms your club. If the seethe boils over it could get quite ugly.

That said, releasing snakes and rats onto the park would be a decent laugh.

Doubt it will come to that. Will be a tasty atmosphere, prob some plastic snakes, lots of "Feck your Ray McKinnon" songs, maybe a hostile arrival for your team bus but that will be about it

Can't see a hearts fan/Lennon scenario playing out.

Hopefully the game is played in a typical derby fashion though. Our players will be right up for it and if anything, I'd be more concerned about one of them losing their heads and getting sent off!

Doubt it will come to that. Will be a tasty atmosphere, prob some plastic snakes, lots of "Feck your Ray McKinnon" songs, maybe a hostile arrival for your team bus but that will be about it
Hopefully the game is played in a typical derby fashion though. Our players will be right up for it and if anything, I'd be more concerned about one of them losing their heads and getting sent off!
As we know with the eyeballs etc, it doesnt take many fannies to turn something nasty.

I'll be fine personally, because I am even harder than they boys in the youtube video above, but I do fear for others.

11 minutes ago, madton said:

If one of our players gets sent off, this has to happen.

Cantona - Morton player

Palace fan - McKinnon 

CFDB33D3-CA14-4EFF-8E50-E19DA0B5EB92.jpeg

I don't think Morton fans really care enough that we've lost him to make us do something really stupid.

Bit of pantomime villain stuff and making his whole day completely uncomfortable.

I'd say at most the worst that happen is Crawford Rae will jump down from his seat in the directors area and moonsault on to Mckinnon's snakey head.

15xu3yo.jpg

Was saying at the Thistle game how good it was to have an absolute villain again. Not just some arsehole who annoys ye but a genuine focused faux-fury. Over exaggerate the hatred, build it into comedy seethe, and enjoy the camaraderie that is only achieved in Scottish football by uniting against a common enemy. Then we get to sing songs about all the nasty violent things we're gonna do to them when, really, we'd just say to our pals "Was that Ray McKinnon driving that taxi there?" when we see him zoom by in his Skoda three years from now.

Archived