Next permanent Morton manager

27 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

'highly rated youth coach' does not equal successful manager. Please refer to;

- McInally, J

Every managerial appointment is a gamble. In my opinion Anderson could do a job for us as 1st team coach. 

It's the same old faces in the managerial merry go round with limited serious options on that list. Probably why Falkirk went for the snake when other managers are un-employed.

McIntyre would do a job, but he seems to be biding his time for something else. Fek, I would even go for Goodwin, but he's probably heading to Paisley.

Unless Crawford comes up with a real surprise then its probably going to be someone from the managerial merry go round. I would rather we tried something other than that, as in Anderson. 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

Your thoughts are never far from VT.

My immediate thought when I see 'cornbeef' on my screen is that you cheerlead for dickheads like Bawheid, then try to paint yourself as a white knight of righteousness whenever someone you don't like posts something you don't agree with.

White knight of righteousness... aye that'll be me.  So says one of the wanna be group of bullies which virtually decimated the Morton forum with all your pish..  to be fair the mods gave you free licence to to that and they've reaped the benefits.  Jog on coach...

22 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

White knight of righteousness... aye that'll be me.  So says one of the wanna be group of bullies which virtually decimated the Morton forum with all your pish..  to be fair the mods gave you free licence to to that and they've reaped the benefits.  Jog on coach...

Given the amount of advertising on the Morton forum nowadays, and their regular Twitter activity, I wouldn’t think that pissing you and a couple of others off has really hit Paul and the other mods too hard.

22 hours ago, bud1876 said:

Hopefully if the Morton board and in particular Crawford Rae find the man they want , they go about it the right way and ask the clubs permission ( if any ) to approach their target.
Integrity is everything.

What the f**k would your club know about integrity?

3 hours ago, cornbeef said:

You've noticed them as well.

5 hours ago, cornbeef said:

'Virtually decimated' :lol::lol::lol: 

'Reaped the benefits' :lol::lol::lol: 

The new owner of the forum appears to be putting more time and effort into the forum than ever before, but I'm sure your agenda-ridden, tear-stained hissy fit will give them countless sleepless nights. 

Who have I specifically bullied, and in what manner have I bullied them? Be specific. 

You, on the other hand, have been turned into  a frothing mess by The Clique so effortlessly that you've started researching us. 

A proper 'Head's Gone' moment we can all enjoy 

Image result for ainsley harriott savouring

1 hour ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

'Virtually decimated' :lol::lol::lol: 

'Reaped the benefits' :lol::lol::lol: 

The new owner of the forum appears to be putting more time and effort into the forum than ever before, but I'm sure your agenda-ridden, tear-stained hissy fit will give them countless sleepless nights. 

Who have I specifically bullied, and in what manner have I bullied them? Be specific. 

You, on the other hand, have been turned into  a frothing mess by The Clique so effortlessly that you've started researching us. 

A proper 'Head's Gone' moment we can all enjoy 

Image result for ainsley harriott savouring

You actually believe i'm ' researching' your clique ?... and my heads gone ...

The fact that you admit being part of a clique is a teensy teensy clue to the bullying , dough heid.

You know the script anyway so I won't bore the other posters with the details.   

Too late,  I hear : (

8 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Every managerial appointment is a gamble. In my opinion Anderson could do a job for us as 1st team coach. 

It's the same old faces in the managerial merry go round with limited serious options on that list. Probably why Falkirk went for the snake when other managers are un-employed.

McIntyre would do a job, but he seems to be biding his time for something else. Fek, I would even go for Goodwin, but he's probably heading to Paisley.

Unless Crawford comes up with a real surprise then its probably going to be someone from the managerial merry go round. I would rather we tried something other than that, as in Anderson. 

McIntyre has apparently been told the next time the Dunfermline job is available it'll be his. So by the end of this month, in all likely hood. 

5 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Banter Law demands we appoint Hartley on a short-term deal... Schlieffen Plan type manoeuvres on poor wee Fa'kirk's building society account...

We'll not be paying you anything. Sorry to break that to you again. Even if this mythical court case goes against us, it'll be McKinnon that has breached a contract, so he'll be liable for the payout. Unless of course magic Mr Rae can find non existant call records for call that didn't happen, etc. 

Archived