Next permanent Morton manager

Guest Back Post Misses
You need help mate. Step away from the Internet.

Piracy telling someone to step away from his keyboard.

Holy mother of f**k the irony of it

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Not really interested so a lucky break there for the Ton.

Listened to the podcast this morning, heard him when asked "nahhh, not for me, nahh, I'm happy to sit tight and see what else comes along", this was after he was asked about the St Mirren job and said that he would have to sit down and have a right good think about it.

Aye, nae bother Yogi!

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

If we're sinking as low as McGhee being seriously considered it only confirms the need to go and get someone from outside the usual Scottish candidates, whether that's Wake, Ryder or someone else.

I just can't see Crawford hiring someone like McGhee or Smith, if Dougie was still here tho, I would be very worried.

Who was in the final shortlist last time? Hopkin, Snake Lips and that Ryder fella?

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
6 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:
I just can't see Crawford hiring someone like McGhee or Smith, if Dougie was still here tho, I would be very worried.
Who was in the final shortlist last time? Hopkin, Snake Lips and that Ryder fella?

Do snakes have lips?

McKinnon does, I think!

27 minutes ago, Newmember said:

Its looking like Barry Smith guys 

Oh Dear 

Oh my, imagine having your manager picked off by a bigger team then wanking yourself into a frenzy over Hopkin, only to realise he has used you to get a better gig and finally  ending up with Barry Smith.

Delicious.

3 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Of all the names mentioned, I wouldn't mind Derek Anderson having a go. Has all the coaching badges and seems highly rated with the work he's done with the youths. 

'highly rated youth coach' does not equal successful manager. Please refer to;

- McInally, J

3 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

If we're sinking as low as McGhee being seriously considered it only confirms the need to go and get someone from outside the usual Scottish candidates, whether that's Wake, Ryder or someone else.

Wake/Ryder... thoughts immediately jump to VT for some reason ?

1 minute ago, cornbeef said:

Wake/Ryder... thoughts immediately jump to VT for some reason ?

Your thoughts are never far from VT.

My immediate thought when I see 'cornbeef' on my screen is that you cheerlead for dickheads like Bawheid, then try to paint yourself as a white knight of righteousness whenever someone you don't like posts something you don't agree with.

31 minutes ago, Jason King said:

Oh my, imagine having your manager picked off by a bigger team then wanking yourself into a frenzy over Hopkin, only to realise he has used you to get a better gig and finally  ending up with Barry Smith.

Delicious.

1/3 on to take over 

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, M0rtonfc said:

Do snakes have lips?

Only the females.

Archived