Next permanent Morton manager

58 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Hopkin is getting the Bradford job, he’s been in contact with Livi wanting to take Martindale with him as assistant, Martindale has turned it down, that doesn’t sound like a man who didn’t want to work with him.

But that wouldn't fit the media agenda.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan I believe!

The one and only narcissistical, sociopathic psychopath.

The only man to believe in Alan Stubbs.

I know he won't admit it, and with his personality traits, will attempt almost any weak reply to deflect his real inner feelings

The death of the old Love Street Stadium in Paisley changed Rudolph. His inner heart remains buried there along with desire to pretend to argue with all

The man actually hates Morton, he hates himself, and most of all he hates everyone.

Admitting his faults, he can't. Not for the want of trying, but his incapacity mentally, of being unable to do so.

Perhaps he has undergone some intense brain correcting surgery since last posting. For the sake of all readers, we can only wish, and send loving thoughts across to him.

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan, we all wish you a quick recovery

That has got to be the worst Christmas song ever. 

23 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan I believe!

The one and only narcissistical, sociopathic psychopath.

The only man to believe in Alan Stubbs.

I know he won't admit it, and with his personality traits, will attempt almost any weak reply to deflect his real inner feelings

The death of the old Love Street Stadium in Paisley changed Rudolph. His inner heart remains buried there along with desire to pretend to argue with all

The man actually hates Morton, he hates himself, and most of all he hates everyone.

Admitting his faults, he can't. Not for the want of trying, but his incapacity mentally, of being unable to do so.

Perhaps he has undergone some intense brain correcting surgery since last posting. For the sake of all readers, we can only wish, and send loving thoughts across to him.

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan, we all wish you a quick recovery

You need help mate. Step away from the Internet.

The list of available managers in Scotland right now gives me the fear. McIntyre is the most appealing, but he'll most likely end up at St Mirren. Hope we look outside of the country. 

In the hope that foreigners might not be aware of your diddieness?

42 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Popped in because I thought this might be the only place on the (Scottish Football-related) internet where people weren't making the 'joke' about McKinnon now joining St Mirren, but it seems the patter in here is somehow even worse.

:huh:

Who you wanting for you lot CS?

14 minutes ago, madton said:

Who you wanting for you lot CS?

No fucking idea :lol: Honestly, there's folk on the B&WA website asking for Danny Lennon or Gus McPherson - and they're not kidding!

As @Scosha says above, there's a dearth of candidates across the board here. I guess McIntyre might be the safest set of hands - if we are getting out of trouble here, it's going to be a shitfest, combined with a hope that Hamilton and Dundee are also shite. Livi already look well organised enough to make a decent fist of it.

I want Goodwin as our manager, but not just yet. So honestly, no clue.

I guess the same goes for you. Bit of a shit selection. It's probably a good job Hartley made such a massive hash of Falkirk or he could be on your list. f**k that. 

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Crazy to think that any of these clubs could’ve picked up Steve Clarke 12 months ago and didn’t do so, instead choosing to bring in some absolute donkeys instead.

You are crazy to think that. 

56 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You're saying Foreigner Wants to Know What Morton Is? 

Well we didn't get the chance to hear McKinnon singing "Please Release Me".

Although "Hello Goodbye" might've been more appropriate.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

No fucking idea :lol: Honestly, there's folk on the B&WA website asking for Danny Lennon or Gus McPherson - and they're not kidding!

As @Scosha says above, there's a dearth of candidates across the board here. I guess McIntyre might be the safest set of hands - if we are getting out of trouble here, it's going to be a shitfest, combined with a hope that Hamilton and Dundee are also shite. Livi already look well organised enough to make a decent fist of it.

I want Goodwin as our manager, but not just yet. So honestly, no clue.

I guess the same goes for you. Bit of a shit selection. It's probably a good job Hartley made such a massive hash of Falkirk or he could be on your list. f**k that. 

Aye pretty much. It is slim pickings, especially now Hopkin is not an option( even then,  he wasn't wanted by everyone)

It's a certainty that whoever we hire now, it will split the support whereas 4 days ago, we were all  united behind McKinnon.

Either way, we can't sit on this for weeks, we need someone in ideally by the weekend to give the new manager a week to work with the players before we go to DU next Sat.

Archived