Next permanent Morton manager

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Jim Duffy on BBC Scotland not ruling out a return.

He said there was more chance of Tam Cowan getting our job that himself. That doesn't quite constitute "not ruling out a return" when you think about it.

3 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

He said there was more chance of Tam Cowan getting our job that himself. That doesn't quite constitute "not ruling out a return" when you think about it.

He didn't say no though did he? :)

On 31/08/2018 at 21:42, virginton said:

Either appoint Wake now or fold the club.

Give it a feckin' rest vt.

On 31/08/2018 at 21:42, virginton said:

The idea that we should respond by moving for Hopkin - a manager who left a club that got fucking promoted to the top flight to suit his egotistic and failed dreams of landing a job down south - is truly laughable. He's nearly as much of a snake as McKinnon. 

What, exactly, do you have against Hopkin? Did he shag a family member and his cheque bounced? 

Re the bit in bold - that's purely your opinion. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence to the contrary? As ever, be very, very specific. If you can.

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Give it a feckin' rest vt.

What, exactly, do you have against Hopkin? Did he shag a family member and his cheque bounced? 

Re the bit in bold - that's purely your opinion. Unless, of course, you can provide evidence to the contrary? As ever, be very, very specific. If you can.

I always got the feeling that the reasons given for Hopkin leaving were agreed between himself and the club to cover over the fact he was walking out because he couldn't work under the assistant manager any longer. 

I almost said fair comment because I'm a fair guy. However whilst we're signing players to add to a healthy squad your Circus act becomes ever more complex.
But I won't crow too hard as I'm a humble football supporter. I think we will win today and I think we'll win promotion.

Nah ya did’nae....and nah ya will’ne.....[emoji16]

Now f**k off Piracy......

5 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

I always got the feeling that the reasons given for Hopkin leaving were agreed between himself and the club to cover over the fact he was walking out because he couldn't work under the assistant manager any longer. 

Aye it's as valid a theory as any other and probably better than most, given that Martindale was apparently heavily involved in the selection process for Miller's successor. And it certainly has more validity than vt's nonsense that presents as fact one vague rumour in order to back up his campaign against a man he hates for reasons unknown.

7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Aye it's as valid a theory as any other and probably better than most, given that Martindale was apparently heavily involved in the selection process for Miller's successor. And it certainly has more validity than vt's nonsense that presents as fact one vague rumour in order to back up his campaign against a man he hates for reasons unknown.

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan I believe!

The one and only narcissistical, sociopathic psychopath.

The only man to believe in Alan Stubbs.

I know he won't admit it, and with his personality traits, will attempt almost any weak reply to deflect his real inner feelings

The death of the old Love Street Stadium in Paisley changed Rudolph. His inner heart remains buried there along with desire to pretend to argue with all

The man actually hates Morton, he hates himself, and most of all he hates everyone.

Admitting his faults, he can't. Not for the want of trying, but his incapacity mentally, of being unable to do so.

Perhaps he has undergone some intense brain correcting surgery since last posting. For the sake of all readers, we can only wish, and send loving thoughts across to him.

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan, we all wish you a quick recovery

3 hours ago, Bairnschild said:

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan I believe!

The one and only narcissistical, sociopathic psychopath.

The only man to believe in Alan Stubbs.

I know he won't admit it, and with his personality traits, will attempt almost any weak reply to deflect his real inner feelings

The death of the old Love Street Stadium in Paisley changed Rudolph. His inner heart remains buried there along with desire to pretend to argue with all

The man actually hates Morton, he hates himself, and most of all he hates everyone.

Admitting his faults, he can't. Not for the want of trying, but his incapacity mentally, of being unable to do so.

Perhaps he has undergone some intense brain correcting surgery since last posting. For the sake of all readers, we can only wish, and send loving thoughts across to him.

Rudolph, the red faced St Mirren fan, we all wish you a quick recovery

Proof, children, if any were needed:

Drugs are bad for you. Just don't.

On 02/09/2018 at 17:33, DeeBairn said:

Hopkin is getting the Bradford job, he’s been in contact with Livi wanting to take Martindale with him as assistant, Martindale has turned it down, that doesn’t sound like a man who didn’t want to work with him.

Archived