Wee Rovers v Wee Rangers

It's tough to keep believing, when the spirit is good, you're working hard and getting little reward. Well done to the players and coaching team, fantastic attitude . Yeah, 6 points from bottom now, but also 3 points from a play-off place.

'After our two reserve sides showed how defending is somewhat unnecessary in the 4-3 goal fest, I expect the two senior teams have taken the hint.  that means 1-0 to Berwick with Rovers getting their first goal of the campaign.'

This was my post I forgot to post Saturday morning, that would have been embarrassing

Well done Robbie and the boys, really pleased for all the coaching staff, players and our two kit men.

I'm not at all pleased to see Albion Rovers where they are, good luck guys for the rest of the season  

That was a real six pointer, with Stirling also winning it seems as though that’s relegation place decided.

and before anyone jumps in and says its only the first week in September, I’m fully aware of it 

That was a real six pointer, with Stirling also winning it seems as though that’s relegation place decided.
and before anyone jumps in and says its only the first week in September, I’m fully aware of it 
Only the 1st week on September it is....seen The 'Bino's destiny have you ...? 1[emoji848]

Archived