Sectional League Cup Final

Kennie

Pollok looks like it is favoured for finals , but to be honest we should just be glad to be in another final no matter where its played.

Its these away draws in the Scottish that get on my Wick

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, A.M said:

Pollok looks like it is favoured for finals , but to be honest we should just be glad to be in another final no matter where its played.

Its these away draws in the Scottish that get on my Wick

Its not often you can say that nairn feels quite close to home but compared to wick i think weve got off lightly:)

12 hours ago, SaltyTON said:

Can park on private land, if unfenced, wherever you want in Scotland. Including someone's driveway.

Aside from the fact that Morrison's is hardly nearby... it's a good bit away round at Crossmyloof station; can't think why you would park all the way round there!

I have a large sheaf of threatening letters from English based parking companies for parking in motorway services, hotel carparks, etc. At the end of the day they usually just give up as long as you continue to ignore their letters. 

But why should a company like Morrisons be expected to provide free parking for people attending a football match and make it difficult for their genuine customers to find a parking space on the busiest shopping day of the week? The land was purchased and converted into a parking area at pretty enormous expense by them. Try parking on a busy street in Central Glasgow and you WILL be prosecuted and fined , no question. I would be very surprised if you will get away with parking on Pollokshaws road for two hours+ on a saturday afternoon. As for parking on someones private driveway, try it and see what happens, at the very least expect to find all your tyres flat when you return.

PS  I have parked in the  Morrisons carpark on occasion but prefer to try and find somewhere else and usually can.

Archived