Pollok Manager statement

Brooklyn

All Ayrshire clubs rely on rich benefactors and social clubs bringing in tens of thousands?

Really?

I can think of a couple of Ayrshire clubs with big benefactors but none with social clubs bringing in that much.

He forgets that his clubs benefits from the biggest home crowds in the juniors by far. His budget will easily be top 4 in the west.

The Pollok forum is in "maintenance mode". The guy who looks after the forum has recieved threats of violence and death!
The I.P. addresses of suspects are to be handed to the police.
This isn't  the first time that this has happened.He as said it is affecting his health and when he attends games gets abuse thrown at him.
Oh dear, awe fur a geme a fitba.
It's really sickening the abuse John that moderates the forum has to take every time the management get criticised. It always comes from anonymous new members who sign up just to dish out threats. He has posted screenshots of the latest threat and it is now in the hands of the police digital crimes section.

1 hour ago, peasy23 said:
12 hours ago, happy said:
The Pollok forum is in "maintenance mode". The guy who looks after the forum has recieved threats of violence and death!
The I.P. addresses of suspects are to be handed to the police.
This isn't  the first time that this has happened.He as said it is affecting his health and when he attends games gets abuse thrown at him.
Oh dear, awe fur a geme a fitba.

It's really sickening the abuse John that moderates the forum has to take every time the management get criticised. It always comes from anonymous new members who sign up just to dish out threats. He has posted screenshots of the latest threat and it is now in the hands of the police digital crimes section.

Ano,saw that a wee while ago,unreal.They will get their day,fucking idiots.

John just put the messages on the Pollok board. One threatening to cut his throat ffs!

Surely it can’t be difficult to track these people down.
Lets hope that now its in the hands of the police , they are caught and jailed. Then they will know what its like to watch there back .
No need for scum like this .

Easy to be a hard man sitting in your mums box room

Hopefully John takes note of the support from the vast majority of decent fans from throughout Junior football who have pledged to have his back

Not that i think for a second it is needed from the faceless, anonymous cowards

23 hours ago, ServiceCallOne said:

He thinks I'm a second account to give him wee red marks or something! I've viewed these forums anonymously for months and have grown sick of his stupid ill thought comments. 

I haven't posted on P&B for years, so you are talking nonsense.

13 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Or sponsor a transfer back to Hurlford for you?

No one to blame for me leaving Hurlford than the 'upper committee' who treated me with utter contempt. Same folk who were screaming and shouting abuse at me in front of everyone and then threatened me for posting about it on my Facebook. Did other things to me like steal one of my cameras but eventually gave it back. Got footage of some of it and could tell some tales but never have out of respect for the decent folk there. 

Regret not leaving sooner but thought I was doing some good type thing. Anyway 4th season at Talbot and think it worked out okay for me in the end. 

I realised things were serious when Danny Boyle walked away from the new Bond movie.
The gaffer had to make his rant public, as parts of it would have surfaced anyway.
He has made his feelings known publicly, & I admire him for that.
Will his actions be successful, we will find out very quickly.
But things have to get better.

Archived