Pollok Manager statement

Brooklyn

19 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

New

http://pollokfc.com/2018/08/28/tony-mcinallys-update-28th-august-2018/

Naming players you blame for the loss of goals must be a managerial no-no. Then saying only three others got pass marks can’t be beneficial to team morale. 

Smacks a bit of throwing his players under the bus

Can't think of anyone that would be motivated to work harder for their boss after publicly berating them like that.

Expect Pollok to struggle until they get rid of McInally after this.

I like him but that's a very rash statement that's unlikely to improve the situation. 

Granted, you'll probably see a lot worse posted on the Pollok forum by fans of the side but it's still quite a big deal to see the manager publicly slating the majority of his side. 

must be under abit of  pressure  to get things sorted after a poor start, agree with the above maybe not the brightest  thing  to do  destroying  yir players in public,, will be interesting  to see how next couple  of results go

32 minutes ago, SaltyTON said:

Can't think of anyone that would be motivated to work harder for their boss after publicly berating them like that.

Expect Pollok to struggle until they get rid of McInally after this.

When publicly berated you try harder to shut them up. Has an employer ever berated you and led you to not bother and walk away or would it make you try harder?

2 hours ago, ServiceCallOne said:

When publicly berated you try harder to shut them up. Has an employer ever berated you and led you to not bother and walk away or would it make you try harder?

If any employee ever tried to publicly berate me I'd have had the grievance procedure enacted before they'd finished.

Really surprised to read that article. I think highly of Tony and believe he is a good manager.
There must be something happening behind the scenes for this report to me made by him.

Tony if you read my reply, stand your ground get rid of the ego's in the clubhouse and play the workers. They may not be your best team but they will be playing for you.

The guys a balloon and while most managers if not all put the pressure onto their own shoulders to take the pressure off players hes went right in for the kill in the first paragraph to take the blame away from the management :lol:

A strange little man indeed and who are these ayrshire benefactors ? :lol:

The Pollok forum is in "maintenance mode". The guy who looks after the forum has recieved threats of violence and death!

The I.P. addresses of suspects are to be handed to the police.

This isn't  the first time that this has happened.He as said it is affecting his health and when he attends games gets abuse thrown at him.

Oh dear, awe fur a geme a fitba.

6 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Or sponsor a transfer back to Hurlford for you?

Boys going nowhere. Brought Talbot into the 21 century on the media front and continues to promote the club.  He might not be "A chosen One" but he's not a kick on the arse off it.

Archived