Dons vs Killie

Was a soft red I was expecting a yellow if anything with our luck with refs against Aberdeen. Thought we started the game in a positive manner and after the red completely controlled it,  very happy to see Stevie May starting as he is possibly one of the worst forwards I've ever seen.

I appreciate Dons fans feeling upset about decisions and picking the bones out of everything but after the red your fans were appealing  every time we  touched the ball.  Shinnie who gets away with murder constantly and GMS who spent most of the game writhing in agony  were just two who tried desperately to influence the ref.

As for us I think we bossed it and didn't get involved with any of the nonsense a very professional performance which echoed the class shown from our manager. 

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two consecutive games and two consecutive atrocious refereeing decisions which appear to have balanced out for us.

Unfortunately the only club to have benefited was Hearts as the Dons suffered yesterday.

As an ex referee I am embarrassed at some of their decisions.

I know we can all make mistakes but every week?............................................................

4 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

The results of just under 20 hours of seething about a shite day out at the football before I could see the incident again and the inevitable clutching at straws.

Aye, that's shite.

After you put us out the cup last year, I found myself awake in the dead of night looking at a still photo...that someone had edited to include a painted line...which I thought both proved that Eamonn Brophy's winner was onside, and also that Deek McInnes was in some kind of anti-***lie cabal with the refs....and probably the government.

1 minute ago, glasgow-sheep said:

It's just a minor thing given his other failings but why does Thomson spray his lines at free kicks at the side of the ball and the end of the wall rather in front like everyone else does?

Glad it’s not just me that thought about this!

Guest Bob Mahelp

The more I watch the red card decision the more laughable it becomes. I'm not even sure it's a foul. 

I presume that Aberdeen will appeal this. 

Very pleased indeed to get the win. While it doesn't sound like the Devlin red card was merited, I think we'd have maybe done alright against 11 men yesterday given the way Aberdeen played. As others have mentioned it sounds like everyone turned up for us and not many did for the Dons. Always good to go into the international break on a high!

It's just a minor thing given his other failings but why does Thomson spray his lines at free kicks at the side of the ball and the end of the wall rather in front like everyone else does?
Because he's an utter c**t.

It's "look at me, I'm cool and different". Or, there's a small chance he turned up with only one half full bottle of the spray stuff and was trying not to run out of white.

Either way - c**t.

22 hours ago, Raidernation said:

Well, for years/decades we’ve been mismanaged from the top down, obvious to all.
Derek has papered over the cracks but now the truth is beginning to show.
Buy crocks, expect injuries.
Ok can’t plan for an apparently ludicrous red card, but DM has no flexibility, no plan B, nothing to inspire me.
We should have beaten Burnley, he shat it

Please tell me what you were on when you wrote that post, and I will avoid it.

8 hours ago, theauldyin said:

what a day !! Enobakhare and Byrne still to play and Dicker to come back. Good looking and strong squad now will plenty of options, Tshibola strolled this game !!

great day out and pumped the sheep, get it right roon ye Mcinnes !!!

You do realise that this is your one great win of the season. It’ll be back to poor results in two weeks time and onwards. St Mirren thought they were in for a great season after their opening day 2.1 win over Dundee.

Archived