Dons vs Killie

Well, for years/decades we’ve been mismanaged from the top down, obvious to all.
Derek has papered over the cracks but now the truth is beginning to show.
Buy crocks, expect injuries.
Ok can’t plan for an apparently ludicrous red card, but DM has no flexibility, no plan B, nothing to inspire me.
We should have beaten Burnley, he shat it

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Well, for years/decades we’ve been mismanaged from the top down, obvious to all.
Ok can’t plan for an apparently ludicrous red card, but DM has no flexibility, no plan B, nothing to inspire me.

Delicious 

Typical drivel from Scotland's least loyal support.

Hope the crowds start dwindling as this era comes to a close....with a single league cup to show for it.

Typical drivel from Scotland's least loyal support.

Hope the crowds start dwindling as this era comes to a close....with a single league cup to show for it.

Why?
We had the opportunity to build and instead let our ground rot and that has had a domino effect

22 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Lovely

Is there anything more delicious than the years of Willie Miller?

Mmmmm. Nom nom nom.

Ooooh, oooh....we haven't heard from McInnes yet!

And dear BBC, could we please get an interview with sadsack Ian McCall before we hear from Sir Steve Clark?

That would be just lovely.

Very good game management, following a soft red card. Great to get in at half time with the lead. Brophy goal a cracker. 

Thought the red was harsh and not sure about the foul for the free kick. We got the majority of decisions from Thomson today, first time I remember us being able to say that about a ref in a long time and karma for last week's nonsense. 

Second half we passed it about in their half really nicely, quick one or two touch stuff that made it almost impossible for the team with one less man to get a foothold in the game. Win the ball in our own box and break through Stewart who goes on a fantastic run from his own half then lifts it over Lewis. Great goal. 

Sitting pretty in second place now! To make things even better, Ayr United got thrashed. Fantastic stuff. 

Archived