Dons vs Killie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎29‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 16:46, Squirrelhumper said:

Given we haven't beaten Aberdeen since it seems like Eoin Jess played for them, then only think i'll predict is that i'll be steaming come kick off.

When he fulfils his potential, he'll be a superstar.

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

How's Wilson doing for the Dons? Thought it was a cracking signing at first but fans of his previous clubs seem to be less than impressed with him. 

He has only had 20 minutes against Hibs so not really able to say yet.

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

How's Wilson doing for the Dons? Thought it was a cracking signing at first but fans of his previous clubs seem to be less than impressed with him. 

Looked like he had the skill for the 15 minutes of view that we have had from him, there was a concern he was a bit lazy in one passage of play against Hibs but again too early to judge. Would expect him to start on Saturday although it would be harsh to drop May as he has been excellent in the last lot of games. 

Looking at the website, an awful lot of tickets left for this.

At £26 entry it is no wonder the crowds are down, at least there are decent jobs up Eberdeen way, meanwhile Ayrshire continues to slide down or is it up the table for areas of multiple deprivation, simply crazy pricing.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
8 hours ago, Jute said:
I was going to give you a greenie but I don’t like the Beatles.

Hiya Peps new alias, hiya pal.

Have look when this profile was created and try that again. Long game even for that troll.

Guest Moomintroll
Have look when this profile was created and try that again. Long game even for that troll.
With Pep you never know, if you have never created an online alias you wouldn't have a fucking clue champ etc.

Archived