Dons vs Killie

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given we haven't beaten Aberdeen since it seems like Eoin Jess played for them, then only think i'll predict is that i'll be steaming come kick off.

Looking forward to this one, always enjoy a day in Aberdeen. Should be up for the early kick off and a few beers in city centre.

14 hours ago, Rodhull said:

Every Dons game gives me the fear this season for some reason. Would gladly take a shitty 1-0 win right now. Stevie May with a tap in.

We're particularly susceptible to 1-0 losses with the winner scored by the worst footballer on the park.

See last Saturday for more details.

24 minutes ago, Estragon said:

We're particularly susceptible to 1-0 losses with the winner scored by the worst footballer on the park.

See last Saturday for more details.

Hopefully Cosgrove gets on at some point then. Victory would be assured.

17 minutes ago, Jute said:

Looks like I am going to miss tomorrow so guaranteed Dons will put on a performance. Also guaranteed Greg Stewart will play a blinder for Killie. Ex players always do. 

Hey Jute,  don't be afraid.

Has Greg Stewart played any football this season? Think he’ll be on the bench at best. Would like to see us go with: 

Lewis

Logan Devlin Considine Lowe

Gleeson Shinnie

McGinn Ferguson McKay-Steven

Wilson

6 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Has Greg Stewart played any football this season? Think he’ll be on the bench at best. Would like to see us go with: 

Lewis

Logan Devlin Considine Lowe

Gleeson Shinnie

McGinn Ferguson McKay-Steven

Wilson

Would be harsh on May if he was dropped as he played well on Saturday despite limited service. 

Archived