Hell in a Cell 2018

JamieStevenson

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a moaning side note, Renee has better roles like the pre show and MYC etc than being a commentator on Raw and PPV’s. Don’t get me wrong I like Renee but I just think there’s better choices out there.

I know It’s fantasy booking but with Matt Hardy about finished I’d like to see him commentate, he speaks really well. Even some commentary In Broken Matt would be funny.

Renee has just started in the role tbh. We've seen commentators evolve to get worse and better. It's normally worse in WWE though thanks to the job they have making it near impossible for them to improve, but hopefully having something different in one of those chairs allows for that improvement.

I’m a huge fan of these show formats where they give you 50-75% of a good show before having a nonsense finish just to piss everyone off regardless.

ETA Laughing that Randy Orton has a better grasp of a cell match than any of the officials apparently.

I'd say that was a decent show. Braun/Reigns was going really well before they started going for the big stuff and it all fell to shit, and then an ending which sums up why I don't bother with the TV product anymore. The tag title match was just wonderful. The mixed tag was basically just a placeholder in that rivalry, and as such I didn't mind it. Orton/Hardy was really good, and that stuff with the screwdriver was fucking great, but also never want to see it again. The two women's matches were good. Becky/Charlotte deserves credit for recovering from the utterly god awful start they had. Thought Styles and Joe had a good match, but not TOO great. Hopefully their Showdown match hits proper heights.

I thought it was a really easy PPV to get through, which given it was way over the 3 hour mark, is quite an achievement, so fair play.

Archived