Annan v Clyde

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Arbuckle said:

I'm I right in thinking you have to go to the Home end and purchase a ticket and then go back to the away end to get entry

You can go wherever you like. It is all mixed. Even though there are away turnstiles. 

You can go wherever you like. It is all mixed. Even though there are away turnstiles. 
No away turnstiles everyone enter home turnstiles no mention about buying a ticket
From Clyde official site

4 hours ago, cfcuk said:

No away turnstiles everyone enter home turnstiles no mention about buying a ticket
From Clyde official site

That is what I did mean, you can go in the home turnstiles and walk around the ground and watch from wherever. But there are away turnstiles, but I have no idea why? Must be waiting for the big time! 

Annan had the better of the half with our only attacks coming from Goodwillie basically doing all the work himself.

Grant has a tough task at left back but once Johnston beat him once early on he's stood absolute miles off him. Lucky it hasn't led to more.

Rumsby simply not good enough, lost every header. McStay barely touched the ball.

Annan are closing us down high up the pitch, knowing when we go long their defenders should win everything.

Karim Belmokhtar was 17. We’ve had a couple of others in this week. Not sure exact names but one ex Rangers u’20 and the other ex Thistle same level.

Belmokhtar is worth a risk. Seems he’s not had the best attitude in the past at Edinburgh and Peterhead but the 2 goals he scored against us were phenomenal for this level.

Archived