Alloa v Dundee United 1 September 2018

37 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

I will know you when i see you spewing yer load over our gazebo, KFC,S are a franchise, this particular one is mingin...keep yer money for the pie stall it is nae bad !

Can second that. I like KFC but I will not buy from that shambolic place that happens to have a Colonel Sanders on it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Arabs are welcome along to the station bar in primrose street, the home of the alloa supporters club, I believe we have 1 bus already coming along for pre match food and banter.

As for the game , all games so far  we have not been over run and the players give there All, the Arabs will be buoyant after last week's win but we will have belief after the draw last week, Dario Z looked Impressive last week and think could cause Utd problems I'll go for 1-1 action packed match.

10 minutes ago, Station wasp said:

All Arabs are welcome along to the station bar in primrose street, the home of the alloa supporters club, I believe we have 1 bus already coming along for pre match food and banter.

As for the game , all games so far  we have not been over run and the players give there All, the Arabs will be buoyant after last week's win but we will have belief after the draw last week, Dario Z looked Impressive last week and think could cause Utd problems I'll go for 1-1 action packed match.

Are there many pubs near the ground?

I am off Sat, never been to Alloa before so plan to make day of it.

8 minutes ago, steve55 said:

Are there many pubs near the ground?

I am off Sat, never been to Alloa before so plan to make day of it.

800m to the town centre where theres a bunch. Bobbing Johns is a soulless Wetherspoons. The Old Brewery would be my pick, the football will be on the tele. Don't know if I've ever been in the Station in my life but some of the supporters seem to like it. Drysdales is across the road from Bobbing John's, heard good things about it too.

Just now, LeodhasXD said:

800m to the town centre where theres a bunch. Bobbing Johns is a soulless Wetherspoons. The Old Brewery would be my pick, the football will be on the tele. Don't know if I've ever been in the Station in my life but some of the supporters seem to like it. Drysdales is across the road from Bobbing John's, heard good things about it too.

I will try them all lol

Aint been to Alloa and Inverness grounds before  so plan to make sure i go to both this season.

Roscoe will most likely come straight in for Zak. Be interesting to see how he lines up the attack.

Got Flannigan, Kev, Burt, Zanatta, Hastie, Spence, Trouten & possibly Sheids vying for a place. Also, whenever (and whoever lol) Alolou comes back! You’d assume it’d be much the same as last week but plenty battling for places there in the coming months.

1 hour ago, KierenAAFC said:

Roscoe will most likely come straight in for Zak. Be interesting to see how he lines up the attack.

Got Flannigan, Kev, Burt, Zanatta, Hastie, Spence, Trouten & possibly Sheids vying for a place. Also, whenever (and whoever lol) Alolou comes back! You’d assume it’d be much the same as last week but plenty battling for places there in the coming months.

The only thing about that is Zanatta and Hastie are six month loans. It's not a guarantee they'll end up back here in  January so if it does happen that they move higher up the rung then we'll have players to fall back on. It's while those six months are going and keeping everyone happy that worries me.

Prediction on the starting 11:

Parry

Taggart- Roscoe - Graham -Dick

Cawley- Flannigan - Hetherington -Hastie

Shields - Spence

Subs: Zanatta (may well start instead of Spence) - Trouten   - Burt - Brown - Robertson - Peggie- Henry 

(Karadachki suspended, Aloulou injured) 

Wait forgot Peggie. Manager won't even be on the bench!

Parry

Dick - Roscoe - Graham - Taggart

Hastie - Flannigan - Hetherington - Cawley

Shields - Spence

Subs: Zanatta (may well start instead of Spence) - Trouten   - Burt - Brown - Robertson - Goodwin - Henry 

4-4-2 with Dick at right back and Taggs on the left? [emoji54]

3 hours ago, UnitedLoon63 said:

Rakovan
Watson Frans Edge
Aird Rabitsch Barton Booth
Loemba
Safranko Clark

2-0 Utd

Edge playing and us keeping a clean sheet is a bold prediction

I hope you’re right.

2 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

Parry

Taggart- Roscoe - Graham -Dick

Cawley- Flannigan - Hetherington -Hastie

Shields - Spence

Subs: Zanatta (may well start instead of Spence) - Trouten   - Burt - Brown - Robertson - Peggie- Henry 

Wait forgot Peggie. Manager won't even be on the bench!

Has shields been confirmed or are we going on the word in the Sun newspaper.

Archived