Alloa v Dundee United 1 September 2018

I have visited this ground on a number of occasions usually with fond memories.

Will be heading down again on Saturday and hoping we keep our winning run going.

Hopefully Clark will be back, and we find a replacement for Barton.

Frans long throws and the goal machine Watson to cause havoc.  

Laszlo to wait to the 89th minute to make the first sub is regardless of the score.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very excited about my first trip to Alloa. What are the best things to do as a tourist in the area?

Clackmannanshire is the only county of Scotland I have never been too.

As for the match, 2-1 to Alloa after United take the lead and then sit back against the Furious Wasps. I was impressed by them in the playoffs.

It will also be nice to see Jim Goodwin again. 

17 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The Alloa fans are very quiet!

Running fucking terrified of Frans’ cannonball throw-ins and Watson’s dread-eye napper!!! (Imo) ;)

6 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Hopefully a centre half brought In In time for this game.

A new North African prince I would imagine.

I am starting to like the look of this squad. Just imagine if we had a manager.

Looks like United have improved somewhat since we played them last month- so a tough game beckons. We'll go into this with belief though after our point last week at Inverness, where we showed a lot of character under adversity. Zanatta also slotted in well. The manager claimed in his post match notes that he is looking to add another defender, remains to be seen whether thats over the line for Saturday- if not I can see us playing the same starting lineup, other than the reshuffle to the back 4 following Karadachkis suspension.

13 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I intend to gorge myself on KFC before watching what will undoubtedly be a rather disappointing 1-1 draw. Then I will eat more KFC. I love a Bargain Bucket, me.

I will know you when i see you spewing yer load over our gazebo, KFC,S are a franchise, this particular one is mingin...keep yer money for the pie stall it is nae bad !

Archived