Newish poster

AAFCSim

Hi,

I am reasonably new to this forum. I follow Annan as they are just over the border for me, living in Carlisle. I was born in Southampton and gradually moved more and more North.  I also look out for Hibs and Killies as my neighbours support them, but my real interested is Annan. I take my 6 year old boy along. 

I am the owner of Cumbrian Cheesecake Company and love cycling, running and music. 

You're automatically a good guy if you take your wean along to see one of the diddies, so welcome.

Enjoy the introductory slagging you're no doubt about to receive  ;)

Hi,
I am reasonably new to this forum. I follow Annan as they are just over the border for me, living in Carlisle. I was born in Southampton and gradually moved more and more North.  I also look out for Hibs and Killies as my neighbours support them, but my real interested is Annan. I take my 6 year old boy along. 
I am the owner of Cumbrian Cheesecake Company and love cycling, running and music. 
If your neighbour is a dirty Killie b*****d then it's probably advisable to move house.

Other than that, welcome aboard. You'll be sure to find balanced and nuanced political debate in the politics forum.

4 hours ago, AAFCSim said:

Hi,

Welcome.

Good start to the season for Annan, I have happy memories of us winning the League at Galabank, back in 2009.

*holds out hand for large slab of Cheesecake* :)

6 hours ago, AAFCSim said:

Hi,

Your chocolate orange cheesecake looks delightful. Do you deliver to South Lanarkshire?

36 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Your chocolate orange cheesecake looks delightful. Do you deliver to South Lanarkshire?

Unfortunately not, but when Annan are in the top flight and you visit Galabank, you can stop in on the way. Hold on, we will probably open a cheesecake cafe In your area long before then... because it probably will never happen! 

23 hours ago, AAFCSim said:

Hi,

Pics of cheesecake or GTF. Ta x 

Archived