Private Messaging

ex-german exile

Question

I can't private message from my android phone any more. Details on thread in juniors section that i started before i realised there was a support thread.

Link here

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/258121-Private-Messaging#entry12382245

Help please.

15 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ex-german exile said:

I thought the idea was when you post a problem on here the administrators deal with it.

Tell me your log in details and I'll sort it for you

On 27/08/2018 at 14:53, ex-german exile said:

I can't private message from my android phone any more. Details on thread in juniors section that i started before i realised there was a support thread.

Link here

https://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/258121-Private-Messaging#entry12382245

Help please.

I can't look at your account, but the issue is likely to be that your inbox is full. This will prevent you from either sending or receiving any messages. Try deleting some of the messages from your inbox / sentbox and try again. 

I can't look at your account, but the issue is likely to be that your inbox is full. This will prevent you from either sending or receiving any messages. Try deleting some of the messages from your inbox / sentbox and try again. 
Using my PC I deleted all my PM conversations except two threads with 7 messages in total.

I still can't see any messages on my phone and get the attached error when i try to send a messageScreenshot_20180828-160640.png

20 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Using my PC I deleted all my PM conversations except two threads with 7 messages in total.

I still can't see any messages on my phone and get the attached error when i try to send a messageScreenshot_20180828-160640.png

Hmmm. I'm afraid that's all the advice I can give, as I never use the app. You could try re-installing the app. Alternatively, you could try logging into P+B through your mobile browser and see if that works? 

Sent you a test message to see if the problem is two way (i.e. you can't receive messages either). 

Archived