What’s happening @ Girvan?

Billy XBoswell

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just shows you how poor the league was that season when shite like yous could win it. 
Why was Shirkie a sub that last game?

Shite like us we ran away with that league, rested our best players against yous as yous are utter pish, as soon as wee bring the big guns on bang GOAL! Goals galore viva darvel !!

10 hours ago, Mincer bawz said:

Shite like us we ran away with that league, rested our best players against yous as yous are utter pish, as soon as wee bring the big guns on bang GOAL! Goals galore viva darvel !!

You only won once against us that season and we took 4 or 5 off yous in the game at Darvel.

Craigmark players (which the majority of them aren’t even good enough for the previous ADL) were for leaving the club after last season cause they hated Spank. The guys clueless & everybody involved with the playing side of junior football knows this.......

Ask Mick O’Neill who’s dealing with every single football matter now at Girvan?!?!

Teams to get relegated from the Championship this year (in no specific order):

Girvan

Craigmark

Larkhall

7 hours ago, BenBo said:

Craigmark players (which the majority of them aren’t even good enough for the previous ADL) were for leaving the club after last season cause they hated Spank. The guys clueless & everybody involved with the playing side of junior football knows this.......

Ask Mick O’Neill who’s dealing with every single football matter now at Girvan?!?!

Girvan

Craigmark

Larkhall

I think Girvan will be ok but only just.

Craigmark 

Larkhall

Kello

Craigmark have picked up 2 wins and 3 draws already and they will pick up more points . Larkhall are away unfortunately after their start and Kello have to start winning especially at home or their gone . Girvan will maybe win 1 more game away from home at Larkhall and a couple of draws but dont think that’ll be enough and they’ve played a few at home already .

Bottom 3

Girvan
Kello
Larkhall

Craigmark have picked up 2 wins and 3 draws already and they will pick up more points . Larkhall are away unfortunately after their start and Kello have to start winning especially at home or their gone . Girvan will maybe win 1 more game away from home at Larkhall and a couple of draws but dont think that’ll be enough and they’ve played a few at home already .

Bottom 3

Girvan
Kello
Larkhall
I think it will be tight for the third team to go down too close for me

Kello
Larkhall

On 23/09/2018 at 01:05, BenBo said:

Girvan

Craigmark

Larkhall

I genuinely think Spank will turn things around. I can't fathom why there is so much animosity towards him. 

Some of his coaching techniques may not be to everyone's taste but he tends to make an impact wherever he goes.

Archived