• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Billy XBoswell

What’s happening @ Girvan?

2 minutes ago, Terry Tibbs said:

So much for all the pish talk that Spank was sacked in the summer. Why would they ask him back if they sacked him?

Fair point. Is he 100 percent in charge what's your source ?

And he clearly hasn't a clue.  But saying that was a good coach at Ayr youths sure. 

Very good coach at Ayr. Will be interesting to see how players that have played top league Jnr respond to these two.

Very good coach at Ayr. Will be interesting to see how players that have played top league Jnr respond to these two.

Couldnae be any worse than they responded to you.

9 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

And he clearly hasn't a clue.  But saying that was a good coach at Ayr youths sure. 

A good coach at Ayr youths?

Thats not the first time I have read that statement on here & if you are referring to the successful 1996’s at Ayr Utd then sir you are either deluded or misinformed. During this period he was one of three coaches & I can assure you he was not classed by many players/parents involved as being a good coach (Your words)

If he was that good then i am sure that  the HOY @ Ayr Utd would have been doing everything in his power to have him back, is he doing this?

3 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

So he was one of three coaches in a successful team, but he wasn’t good. Ok.

Yup & that’s not just my opinion 

but interesting to see that you have responded to someone else’s comment though,and very quick too 

11 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Yup & that’s not just my opinion 

but interesting to see that you have responded to someone else’s comment though,and very quick too 

I was only joking he's rotten. Was a bt of sarcasm billy. 

I was only joking he's rotten. Was a bt of sarcasm billy. 

Your another one that’s always talking about managers, slagging them off.
Was Carlo last week, you’re obviously after a job, or just got one!

27 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I think early last season I was praising the work Carlo had done. But a massive drop in results I felt he should move on. As for the last comment unfortunately I am not a manager. However if I was I would be confident enough that I would do better than you. But sayin that my dog would prob be better than you.  

28 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

All you post is about Jamie and George G. All the best coaching the Ayr boys club in the future anyway. 

Maybe phone geroge and ask him if you could come and watch a good manager and try and learn mate. 

2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

A good coach at Ayr youths?

Thats not the first time I have read that statement on here & if you are referring to the successful 1996’s at Ayr Utd then sir you are either deluded or misinformed. During this period he was one of three coaches & I can assure you he was not classed by many players/parents involved as being a good coach (Your words)

If he was that good then i am sure that  the HOY @ Ayr Utd would have been doing everything in his power to have him back, is he doing this?

Billy, you sound like Thereporter when he talks about George, is Jamie an ex lover of yours?

All you post is about Jamie and George G. All the best coaching the Ayr boys club in the future anyway. 

Maybe phone geroge and ask him if you could come and watch a good manager and try and learn mate. 

Lol. Your taking the piss now. For the money he’s on at Whitlets they should be unbeatable. Close on £300 a week.

22 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Lol. Your taking the piss now. For the money he’s on at Whitlets they should be unbeatable. Close on £300 a week.

Away and don't talk nonsense. 

Ah told you last week, thats only sick pay

U having a laugh

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

I don’t think he’s there for the money, it doesn’t buy you happiness, although it sure keeps you in touch with your children!

I don’t think he’s there for the money, it doesn’t buy you happiness, although it sure keeps you in touch with your children!

Would take some amount off money to crack a smile on that miserable face of his.