What’s happening @ Girvan?

Billy XBoswell

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was smiling the night of promotion something  you couldn't do when you were at the club. 
But hiy you done well with Ayr youths sure. 

I have never coached at Ayr. But don’t let that get in the way of the truth. So what he finished four in ADL, nothing for him to brag about, but no doubt he still does.

2 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

I have never coached at Ayr. But don’t let that get in the way of the truth. So what he finished four in ADL, nothing for him to brag about, but no doubt he still does.

Come on Jamie lad. We all know it's you let's not pretend. Geroge done a great job last year and still is doing a great job. Just you go and take the under 10s or somthing cause as you said you are a great youth coach. All the best back at the level you belong. Let's all put  an end to this pointless chat you failed at whitletts end of discussion I'm sure terry tibbs will second this view. 

Girvan have been very quick to appoint their new coach’s. Obviously wasn’t a surprise when Stevie & Jamie walked.

Stevie has health issues that’s why he’s had to call it a day, yet to hear a single person in the juniors say a bad word about the man.

1 minute ago, The Roxy said:

Stevie has health issues that’s why he’s had to call it a day, yet to hear a single person in the juniors say a bad word about the man.

That’s not good to hear. He coached at Troon a few years back, was always found to be a good guy.

10 minutes ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

So do you think they will get any in ?

the reporter seems to have a bit of a fancy for Jamie I would say. 

I think the reporter is Jamie. 

Its a bad time to get players in. Girvan should have kept him in the summer and gave him the chance to get players then. Girvan lost a lot of players during the summer but I don’t know if the players Stevie & Jamie brought in are good enough, haven’t seen them. 

What do you think?

Archived