What’s happening @ Girvan?

Billy XBoswell

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Ayrshirejuniors said:

And he clearly hasn't a clue.  But saying that was a good coach at Ayr youths sure. 

A good coach at Ayr youths?

Thats not the first time I have read that statement on here & if you are referring to the successful 1996’s at Ayr Utd then sir you are either deluded or misinformed. During this period he was one of three coaches & I can assure you he was not classed by many players/parents involved as being a good coach (Your words)

If he was that good then i am sure that  the HOY @ Ayr Utd would have been doing everything in his power to have him back, is he doing this?

27 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Your another one that’s always talking about managers, slagging them off.
Was Carlo last week, you’re obviously after a job, or just got one!

I think early last season I was praising the work Carlo had done. But a massive drop in results I felt he should move on. As for the last comment unfortunately I am not a manager. However if I was I would be confident enough that I would do better than you. But sayin that my dog would prob be better than you.  

28 minutes ago, Thereporter said:

Your another one that’s always talking about managers, slagging them off.
Was Carlo last week, you’re obviously after a job, or just got one!

All you post is about Jamie and George G. All the best coaching the Ayr boys club in the future anyway. 

Maybe phone geroge and ask him if you could come and watch a good manager and try and learn mate. 

2 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

A good coach at Ayr youths?

Thats not the first time I have read that statement on here & if you are referring to the successful 1996’s at Ayr Utd then sir you are either deluded or misinformed. During this period he was one of three coaches & I can assure you he was not classed by many players/parents involved as being a good coach (Your words)

If he was that good then i am sure that  the HOY @ Ayr Utd would have been doing everything in his power to have him back, is he doing this?

Billy, you sound like Thereporter when he talks about George, is Jamie an ex lover of yours?

All you post is about Jamie and George G. All the best coaching the Ayr boys club in the future anyway. 

Maybe phone geroge and ask him if you could come and watch a good manager and try and learn mate. 

Lol. Your taking the piss now. For the money he’s on at Whitlets they should be unbeatable. Close on £300 a week.

Lol. Your taking the piss now. For the money he’s on at Whitlets they should be unbeatable. Close on £300 a week.

Ah told you last week, thats only sick pay

1 hour ago, Thereporter said:

I don’t think he’s there for the money, it doesn’t buy you happiness, although it sure keeps you in touch with your children!

Archived