Stenhousemuir -vs- Dumbarton

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that's 3 of our 6 defenders out injured, our back up right back injured, our best winger injured and our best defensive midfielder injured. Andy Little is weird one, seems to just pick up tiny wee knocks that keep him out for a week. What sort of team we looking at now?

Adam

Thomson -- Allardice -- Dowie -- Dyer

Forbes -- Spencer -- Hutton -- B. Barr

Loy -- Gallagher (please god let it be Gallagher)

If Aitchison joins up then at least we have some form of bench (or could he start out wide with Forbes centrally?). Any further injuries in midfield or defence and we really are truly fucked. I note that in regards to Spencer and Allardice the website keeps stressing in bold letters *as long as they're registered in time* they'll be included.  If they aren't registered in time, we will have 12 players tomorrow, which includes 2 goalkeepers, 2 defenders, 5 midfielders and 4 strikers.

In the words of Craig Levein, it's a good laugh isn't it.

3 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Even with our injuries, I'll be amazed if he starts all 3 new boys.

I think he’ll be forced to start Spencer and Allardice because of injuries, but I reckon he’ll leave Aitchison on the bench.

2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

McGowan

Thomson Allardice Dowie Dyer

Forbes Hutton Spencer B.Barr

Loy Aitchison

Please Stevie.

It is going to look more or less like this but I'd start SeaGal before Loy. Don't know too much about Aitchison but I think he is mote of a runner and Gall would win a lot more flick one and such. Plus, Gall looks 10× more likely to put the ball in the net than Loy in the last few weeks.

3 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Andy Little now back on the lengthy injury list.

What do we do with players?

Edit: I've just seen on Stenny's website that we're in the stand tomorrow. Real tears.

Charging us the extra?

52 minutes ago, Old Scrotum said:

Charging us the extra?

Aye. 

I might just watch it from someone's roof with a carry out in an attempt to boost my Twitter analytics. Even if I'm kicked off at half-time it should generate some great numbers.

2 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

Aye. 

I might just watch it from someone's roof with a carry out in an attempt to boost my Twitter analytics. Even if I'm kicked off at half-time it should generate some great numbers.

You drink alcohol?!

Do mater & pater know?

5b315b9075481_ThisLeadphotofortheSuperHunkyIntegralToolsystemor.thumb.jpg.0532467d45201f8902c6e8af974f03d4.jpg

11 hours ago, Ross Forbes said:

A carry out for me contains a very strong diluting juice :lol:

#P&BTeetotalLoyal

I thought a carry out meant a takeaway. Have I been out of Scotland for too long, or is this an expression East Coast teutchers like me wouldn't be familiar with? :huh:

Archived