Hello! Hello! We’re bottom of the league and you’re no!

2 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You seem like a very angry man.

Kindly point out what is

A, angry, or, 

B, incorrect. 

Becoming a habit of Ayr and Morton fans to claim someone is angry and then ignore the posts instead of actually reply. 

Maybe I should use lots of emojis to help the kids follow the difficult bits. 

Edited by DeeBairn

7 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Kindly point out what is

A, angry, or, 

B, incorrect. 

Becoming a habit of Ayr and Morton fans to claim someone is angry and then ignore the posts instead of actually reply. 

Maybe I should use lots of emojis to help the kids follow the difficult bits. 

You spent the majority of the Ayr v Falkirk thread biting and generally losing the head at every single person who dared to point that Falkirk are a bit shite at the moment.

Quite an odd thing to get worked up over.

15 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You spent the majority of the Ayr v Falkirk thread biting and generally losing the head at every single person who dared to point that Falkirk are a bit shite at the moment.

Quite an odd thing to get worked up over.

Am I angry today? Nope. Wasn't yesterday either. Ah well, just have to put up with being typecast I guess. Genuine questions abive re gloating and injuries though. 

Am I angry today? Nope. Wasn't yesterday either. Ah well, just have to put up with being typecast I guess. Genuine questions abive re gloating and injuries though. 

I’m not gloating about being up the top end of the table. I know we’re unlikely to finish there but I’m going to ride the wave for as long as it lasts.

I’m also not concerned about losing Shankland. He’s shown his commitment to us thus far and I expect him to stay put until the seasons end. This has been done to death though.

14 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Surely not ANOTHER DeeBairn impending meltdown. Careful now Ayr fans you don't wanna end up on one of his ignore list screenshots on here. 

Alright Jimmy old fella. Try not to get banned again. 

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Michael is very much looking forward to Stenny v Falkirk as the dining car on the Falkirk Grahamston to Larbert express does a wonderful lemon sole with dauphinoise. 

1portillo_2652490b.jpg

Wouldn't have time to eat a Kit Kat between Grahamston and Larbert, besides the way your lot are performing should you not be more concerned with the dining options for your trips to Methil?

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

Falkirk/Raith/Dunfermline could be some title race next year. Equivalent to Hearts/Rangers/Hibs in the Championship.

I've seen first hand what a good League One manager Ray can be. Falkirk playing the long game - keep the faith.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Wouldn't have time to eat a Kit Kat between Grahamston and Larbert, besides the way your lot are performing should you not be more concerned with the dining options for your trips to Methil?

No need to get off. League One games are live streamed into first class.