• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
AAFCSim

Annan Athletic FC 2018/19 Season

Absolutely. I was disappointed Fergusson didn't get on yesterday. He looked ok when he got a run of games at Queens last season and I've seen no reason to think he wouldn't do well for Annan if given the chance
I think I'd like to see Ross Fergusson and Aidan Smith start a run of games together upfront. Tommy Muir is decent back up but I think Smith and Fergusson would prove to be our top pairing given the chance. I'd also prefer to see big Peter Watson back at the heart of the defence. We've missed him and the injured Swinglehurst.

14 hours ago, JimThorburn said:

I think I'd like to see Ross Fergusson and Aidan Smith start a run of games together upfront. Tommy Muir is decent back up but I think Smith and Fergusson would prove to be our top pairing given the chance. I'd also prefer to see big Peter Watson back at the heart of the defence. We've missed him and the injured Swinglehurst.

Me too. Smith and Henderson top scorers last year, one of them banging them in elsewhere and the other only getting cameos from the bench wide left. Smith started great last season but maybe needed taken out and made to work hard for his spot after getting bullied out of too many games. Hopefully now he's ready.

When Fergusson was over on loan last year I liked the 4-3-3 with Smith on the left, Fergusson right and Henderson through the middle. I'd like to see Murphy try this with Fergusson in the middle and Johnston on the right. It'd mean Wallace playing deeper than he'd like but there'd be plenty of pace up top.

Shareholder Update
The club would like to thank everyone who has already voted in our upcoming board election and that have had their say in 'Your Club.

Every shareholder that hasn't already voted will be getting sent postal details of the ballot this week and there will details posted in the Annandale Observer on Friday.

A ballot box will be available in the social club from Fri 23rd Nov until Thur 29th where those who don't have access can then vote.

If you would like to vote online but haven't received the details then could shareholders please message the page with your email address. We'll update our database to include an email and also send out the online vote.

I have 2 comps sitting at the gate today if anyone wants them, pm me for the details.