Annan Athletic FC 2018/19 Season

Annan fans must be despairing, although they have time on their side to sign replacements, the squad has been pillaged.

If it was the end of June then perhaps I'd be panicking but from what I can gather the manager is about to sign up several of last years players and has been negotiating with new ones too. We'll see how it works out.

All the best to all our players who strive for better things  but it is quite funny the way teams have berated Annan,especially Clyde, yet  the 2 teams who got promoted have taken 2 players each & even Stirling Albion have took a couple too. We could  not have  been too bad last year eh ?

All the best to all our players who strive for better things  but it is quite funny the way teams have berated Annan,especially Clyde, yet  the 2 teams who got promoted have taken 2 players each & even Stirling Albion have took a couple too. We could  not have  been too bad last year eh ?

Decent individual players just Murphy had them playing shite football

57 minutes ago, nickCFC58 said:

Decent individual players just Murphy had them playing shite football

No wrong  - he got results.

He improved  players performance to do this.

Majority of Clyde fans are too thick to see this - obviously managers of our rival teams are more knowledgeable -I repeat  6 of our players have now  been signed up.4 of these to the promoted teams in our league and the other 2 by bigger spenders.

No wrong  - he got results.
He improved  players performance to do this.
Majority of Clyde fans are too thick to see this - obviously managers of our rival teams are more knowledgeable -I repeat  6 of our players have now  been signed up.4 of these to the promoted teams in our league and the other 2 by bigger spenders.

I didn’t say it wasn’t effective, I said it was shit football, which it was. Your style of play was the reason you could never hold our against us. The thuggery and timewasting was beyond belief. It was strange too cos when yous went 2-0 down against us and were forced to play yous actually looked quite dangerous

I agree with Nick Annan have decent individuals but football is honkin, even when chapman was about it was honkin, I thought when we signed Chapman Annan would maybe start playin football, must be tactics from higher up, hoof the ball in the air and half opposition players