Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

2 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Running out of steam??? We just went to Russia and got a draw with 9 fucking men!!!! Away and stop talking pish!!!

If we lose it will be because on the day Celtic were the better team!!

Celtic lost to Hearts. Struggled against an average Accies team. Are they running out of steam? 

I ll give you the trip to Russia didn’t help and petulant behaviour from Morelos didn’t help his team mates but surely they can get themselves up for this game!!

A draw would be a great result for Rangers. I ll go 1-1

If you play anything like you did against us last Sunday then I can only see a comfortable home win. You need to keep eleven players on the park and defend well to have any chance here. 

I hope you do well though, as always, you have my support when playing these obnoxious, arrogant cuntos.

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, MJC said:

If you play anything like you did against us last Sunday then I can only see a comfortable home win. You need to keep eleven players on the park and defend well to have any chance here. 

I hope you do well though, as always, you have my support when playing anyone.

:thumsup2

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

No mention of the World's Biggest Derby on 5 Live or Talksport so far today.  Is this game definitely happening lads?

Really? Talksport was inundated with complaints that it was the only thing they were talking about

#allabouttherangers

Guest Moomintroll

I went to another country to avoid it, right outside my apartment The Dubliner Bar with live sport and Irish music every night. Fml.

Guest Moomintroll

Santa Ponsa? Get yourself down to the Celts Well [emoji1303]
Wish it was Santa Ponsa, sadly is the wallet emptying exercise that is Copenhagen.

9 hours ago, MJC said:

I hope you do well though, as always, you have my support when playing these obnoxious, arrogant cuntos.

f**k off.

More of a PTTGOMN than relevant to this game specifically, and in no way directed at the Queen's Eleven ten Nine...

Did the rangers fucking walk to Russia and back?

Even if sitting in First Class is the most strenuous activity known to man, they'll have had at least a couple of days to recover.

Hope I'm wrong, but think Sevco might cause a shock. Celtic fans seem pretty pissed off with the way their window has gone (thanks in part to us :)) while The Rangers are still in new manager honeymoon mode. 

There's no doubt that Celtic still have the better players by a distance, but confidence and momentum can cause strange results. 

Archived