Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bless 'em. 

Imagine completely losing your shit every time you lose a football match. Particularity one where you manage ~ 10 actual touches of the ball. 

It's one thing for fans, myself included but for the club itself, the manager and players to be frothing away in the press about refs, conspiracies and kafflik plots, it's the reddest of red necks.

Delete your club/company. 

Again.

The raging *** selection 
IMG_20180903_172745.thumb.jpg.a011c79e6687e448e180222c9a17fcd0.jpg
Screenshot_20180903-172933_Twitter.thumb.jpg.b48dbabf9f3406412b51d0aa7bc1e226.jpg
Screenshot_20180903-172941_Twitter.thumb.jpg.9996b521ca662e66d03de6e091d7fc57.jpg
Screenshot_20180903-173014_Twitter.thumb.jpg.66809233a9ba84f2c0309e2558d6df85.jpg

Pretty sure when you watch the various twitter videos of this incident you can see the boy acting the big man with the blue t-shirt (and jumper tied round the neck tennis styleeeeeee) being the first guy to try to be Lee Wallace once the Celtic players go away.

McGregor touched Ajer as much as Rogic touched Jack. Still think McGregor should have been punished for the intent though, same as Naismith, Brown and Morelos in previous games.

The compliance officer or panel have fucked it though. Apart from a Kung Fu kick, how can anyone be punished now?

8 minutes ago, Kennboy1978 said:

McGregor touched Ajer as much as Rogic touched Jack. Still think McGregor should have been punished for the intent though, same as Naismith, Brown and Morelos in previous games.

The compliance officer or panel have fucked it though. Apart from a Kung Fu kick, how can anyone be punished now?

It was a sensible decision, think of the civil unrest had he been punished. 

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Really dont get the furore over the ‘foul’ for the goal. From one angle it looks like Rogic fouls jack, the other Jack fouls Rogic. Either way its hardly a stonewaller. Ive been hacked off in the past when your team loses by an obvious decision, this was no where near a certainty.

Was there a blue moon that night?

:lol: a clearly obvious kick out, to the point that even the utterly deranged Gerrard called him out for it and said it was "blatant", and it's swept under the carpet. 

Yet we'll still have Rangers fans on social media bleating about how hard done they are. 

We once had James McFadden banned by the same panel for doing a GIRUY to away fans when walking off the park. 

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

Really dont get the furore over the ‘foul’ for the goal. From one angle it looks like Rogic fouls jack, the other Jack fouls Rogic. Either way its hardly a stonewaller. Ive been hacked off in the past when your team loses by an obvious decision, this was no where near a certainty.

I mean, we should've had two penalties and Lafferty stamped on one of our players and the whole narrative is whether they should've had a debateable foul half way up the park. 

I'm quite happy with the situation though, let them think they were hard done by and they are clearly the better team. It'll make the next win sweeter than if they just accepted they are less effective at shitfesting than Hamilton. 

Twitters already fun, Rangers fans claiming its a victory as the "Celtic led media campaign" against them had tried to get him unfairly banned, while other claim its proof of an SFA conspiracy as they've looked at that but ignored regular stamps on Rangers players over the years. 

Mental. 

27 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Tbf that's great banter from the SFA.  I'm sure there will be no occasions when this and other rulings will come back to bite them in the future.

Also, while I wouldn't wish harm on any player, far less an international, i'd be upgrading my shin pads and getting a gum shield if I was 'shagger' 

You're wrong. If the same incident comes up with a Killie/Well/Dundee etc player they'll ban him and not even blush. 

Archived