Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevie G is a dribbling mess in that interview. I guess he's trying to go down the Mourinho line of introducing a siege mentality at one of the bigger clubs in the league, but it's laughably unconvincing.

6 minutes ago, nsr said:

Stevie G is a dribbling mess in that interview. I guess he's trying to go down the Mourinho line of introducing a siege mentality at one of the bigger clubs in the league, but it's laughably unconvincing.

In any event the text I got about mourinho earlier today makes me question the sense of trying to replicate his style:

“1st season: buy a £400m bus

2nd season: park the bus

3rd season: crash the bus”

10 minutes ago, nsr said:

Doesn't have to be convincing. All it has to do is get the knuckle draggers on board, and it will.

Still can't think of a rangers player who would get in celtics first team. It looked to me like a cup game against a team from the championship. Celtic were more skilful, bigger and more athletic than their counterparts and just toyed with them spraying the ball about. Rangers looked better last season. I don't think they are better defensively they just parked the bus and went for damage limitation. They're miles off Celtic.

22 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Still can't think of a rangers player who would get in celtics first team. It looked to me like a cup game against a team from the championship. Celtic were more skilful, bigger and more athletic than their counterparts and just toyed with them spraying the ball about. Rangers looked better last season. I don't think they are better defensively they just parked the bus and went for damage limitation. They're miles off Celtic.

McGregor maybe?

31 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

:lol: that's a fair amount of bait..

Archived