Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

7 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Crap one sided game with a couple of notable points

Super SG - His post match interview he states the 4th official was shouting 'foul, foul, foul, foul.'.

It not the 4th official decision and he had a worse view than the referee.
The 4th official needs to agree with this or call him out and have him spoken to as lying what an official has said..

Point 2 - Jack wasn't fouled

4th official was calling Jack a chicken, he was shouting fowl, fowl, fowl

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, The OP said:

There was a brutal 1980s style crush outside the ground. Saw one guy on the ground getting treatment and kids scaling the walls to get out. Hope Police Scotland explain why.

I was caught up in it, not a nice thing to experience.  Wasn't in my own seat today so can't say for certain but according to some, that gate is always closed whenever Celtic play rangers.  Seems mad if true.

21 minutes ago, The DA said:

You sarcastically said they were 'easy games that any Scottish Premiership team could have won', suggesting that Rangers had done so.

So I never said that Rangers won eight games, back in yer box...

4 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

I was caught up in it, not a nice thing to experience.  Wasn't in my own seat today so can't say for certain but according to some, that gate is always closed whenever Celtic play rangers.  Seems mad if true.

I’m in 101 and been to loads of these games and never seen any scenes like that before. Got  the impression the problem was there were so few of them and they needed segregation, meaning everyone else was redirected. A 12 kick off probably doesn’t help, even 1230 might see less congestion with 10mins to go.

15 minutes ago, TheCelt67 said:

Is it due to Celtic fans being in the stand behind the goal with the gate closed?

What was the point of holding the Rangers fans in if they were going to keep gates shut.

18 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

No one should go to the football and be jostled coming home.

7 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Is it due to Celtic fans being in the stand behind the goal with the gate closed?

What was the point of holding the Rangers fans in if they were going to keep gates shut.

Happened before the game, not after.

Archived