Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bennett said:

That'll be big Kyle starting the game for us then.

Yeah.  Wouldn't be surprised if Alfie gets time on the naughty step.  I'd go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barisic

Arfield
Jack
Ejaria
Lafferty

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yeah.  Wouldn't be surprised if Alfie gets time on the naughty step.  I'd go with:

McGregor

Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barisic

Arfield
Jack
Ejaria
Lafferty

Nice to see you preparing yourself for Rangers' eventual two red cards

13 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Celtic fans. -  That Willie Collum is a rabid ***.

Rangers fans. -  That Willie Collum is a rabid ***.

So they both think he's a c**t, but don't know how to spell it.

8 hours ago, thepundit said:

I’ll be watching this game in a Celtic pub in Donegal so hopefully Rangers can keep the punters quiet. :)

Alas, after a 6000 mile trip to Russia and back I really doubt Rangers will get anything from the game.

Excuses in early I see.

In one off games anything can happen,for me Celtic are playing at a higher level than any team in Scotland but it's good to see teams in the league being able to win games on a consistent basis.
For me this game is just another 3 points and a chance for the neanderthal in both fan bases to have their day,prediction 3-1 celtic  

12 hours ago, The OP said:

Excuses in early I see.

Nah, it’s clear from Rangers’ recent performances that they’re running out of steam. Add to that the fact they’ve just travelled to Russia and back 2 days before the game, and been ran ragged with 9 players it’s obvious who the heavy favourite is on Sunday.

Just being realistic.

4 minutes ago, thepundit said:

Nah, it’s clear from Rangers’ recent performances that they’re running out of steam. Add to that the fact they’ve just travelled to Russia and back 2 days before the game, and been ran ragged with 9 players it’s obvious who the heavy favourite is on Sunday.

Just being realistic.

Running out of steam??? We just went to Russia and got a draw with 9 fucking men!!!! Away and stop talking pish!!!

If we lose it will be because on the day Celtic were the better team!!

Celtic lost to Hearts. Struggled against an average Accies team. Are they running out of steam? 

I ll give you the trip to Russia didn’t help and petulant behaviour from Morelos didn’t help his team mates but surely they can get themselves up for this game!!

A draw would be a great result for Rangers. I ll go 1-1

Archived