Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dons_1988 said:

That’s called an asking price. We don’t have the papers inventing Chinese transfer bids for £100m.

Oh well that's completely different then...

11 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

This belongs in the Celtic v Rangers sub forum where all the mutants can compare their wee willies and fight amongst themselves. This general Premiership forum is for fans of other clubs, who have all their own teeth and who aren't a result of several generations of inbreeding. 

Off you f**k to your own swamp, yous two. 

Your team is Kilbirnie, the land that time forgot....

20 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Bennett trying to be funny and making a tit of himself,  getting his arse handed to him  :lol:

Classic Bennett :thumsup2

Oh sorry Mags I forgot that you always start celtic match threads...

Uch, I'm disgusted by the very thought of this game. I won't be watching it, wouldn't watch it if it was being played in my own gairden, hate both clubs absolutely, absolutely equally, I really must protest so, so much about this.

Uch, I'm disgusted by the very thought of this game. I won't be watching it, wouldn't watch it if it was being played in my own gairden, hate both clubs absolutely, absolutely equally, I really must protest so, so much about this.

The irony being you’re mocking the predictable OF posts and yet the most predictable post of all is yours.

4 hours ago, MJC said:

^^^will be glued to the TV.

57 minutes ago, Jdog said:

:rolleyes:

Give the man a prize!

You're right, I will be, just like the vast majority of folk on here who would try and convince themselves and everyone else that they have no interest in this game, at all, whatsoever.

Either Kieran Tierney will score a 40 yarder before somehow transforming into a giant human green flare and throwing himself into the away supporters

OR

Andy Halliday to score a 97th minute winner and tie a Rangers scarf to the Celtic post but accidentally tying himself too and being mauled to death by the subsequent pitch invasion

OR

it could just be a shit 0-0.

11 hours ago, Jdog said:

I find it amusing that Celtic and Rangers fans think that everyone watches their games because their teams are involved. I’m sure that I’m quite a standard Scottish football fan, in that if I’m at home or in a pub, I will watch any Scottish match that is on at the time. And, at the moment anyway, Celtic v Rangers is a Scottish football match, no matter that their followers think they are in Ireland.

Archived