Partick Thistle vs Greenock Morton

1 hour ago, VictorOnopko said:

Translation: "We're utter shite and in much more disarray than you, having suddenly lost our manager to the team propping up the table, so bafflingly, I'm here to goad you about not thrashing us by a large enough margin.  There have been no tears, snotters or mentions of snakes from me or any other Morton fans on this site in the last 3 days. Your second goal by the wonderful Kris Doolan didn't hit the back of our net, either".

^^^ word salad

1 hour ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

finishing below us in the group stages of the league cup

Image result for mourinho shock

Yes, we're all having sleepless nights about that one. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, guys... row back, calm doon... take it eeeeeasy...

Any Morton fan denying that Bell, Slater, Erskine, Storey, and Doolan fekin _stroll_ into our team is loolapadoozaloola... We'd have a closer look at Penrice and Spittal as well, but nae promises...

Your centre-backs, though, are murderoonie... They're so bad I can see why Archibald thought O'Ware was Beckenbauer.

So here goes: Thistle will probably finish above us... unless we dig ourselves out of this manager problem prontos-likesay; tune into the Morton manager thread for more diamond insights... The Ghost of B__ A_____ R____ P__ knows his fitba...

6 hours ago, virginton said:

The same gormless fanbase that unsuccessfully planted their week's giro on a Morton win now seem rather excitable after that breathtaking 1-0 thrashing of a managerless outfit. It'll be back to tears, snotters and 'Archibald out!111!111!' by the end of the month though. 

5 hours ago, virginton said:

To think that you quietly deleted your original post for being a shite comeback and that was the best replacement you could come up with.

Oh Nizzy. :(

3 hours ago, virginton said:

^^^ word salad

Image result for mourinho shock

Yes, we're all having sleepless nights about that one. 

^^^ sobbing uncontrollably

Archived