Ross County vs Falkirk

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hopefully he has had a chance to speak with the players and get them fucking telt

The one thing a current Utd player told me was that he was really easy going in the dressing room, so I'm not sure he'll tell anyone.

Oh and boooo.....

Froxy had a couple of good touches and a belter of a shot from 30 yards that Fox tipped over.  Haber won a header at the far post that didn’t fall to anyone.  Lewis is never in the right place at the right time.  Kidd is having big problems against Gardyne.  County have put in maybe a dozen crosses or more and they have all looked dangerous.  County have been well on top but gradually grew more complacent in possession.  

A few folks comments from an hour ago looking a bit daft now. Aero's been good in midfield, Sammut has woken up and if we had players with pace up front, his passes could be capitalised on. Kidd getting roasted at RB though and Froxy isn't helping him. Is Haber actually fit?

Better than last week but of course would be impossible not to be.

We look more solid defensively but we’ve not got any threat going forward at all. Ross County must be had at least 20/25 crosses into our box there and we dealt with them all. Though the crosses get in far too easily particularly from or left had side.

Some hit from Froxylias and he’s looked good so far along with Sammut our 2 best players imo.

Haber however has been utterly shite. Aye service to him isn’t good enough but he’s more interested in wrestling Fontaine than looking for the ball. Really doing my tits in.

Biggest surprise is Muirhead has been not too bad in the middle of the park. Bit bizarre him getting booked for Callum Morris squaring up to him but fine apart from that. Had a smashing run and shot just over the bar as well.

Archived