Ross County vs Falkirk

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Oh my.....

I wasnt hungry, but please, feed me more of this. Its delicious.

Your team got beat off Partick today btw. Off you pop.

They did indeed. But we still sit well ahead of your horrible little club girfuy.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Everything you say is qualified with negative pish. It's to the point of being embarrassing tbh. Not sure what your agenda is, but on thread that's not short of negativity, yours stand out as being cringy and agenda driven.

So, there's that...

4 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

In terms of positives for today, I was glad to see a lot more fight and passion for the team. Ultimately, however, I don't believe most of the players we have have the quality required to play at this level. I can't see anything other than relegation unfortunately unless there's a substantial change in the playing squad.

Yep.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Yep.

What is there to be positive about? We've lost every game so far and been absolutely outclassed in each one.

If we were playing well, I'd be the first to praise the team. I have no doubt you'd still be on here spouting your happy clapping drivel if we were in league 1 next season. Only last week you were still proclaiming Hartley as some managerial god and calling any of us with concerns knicker wetters.

After the disgusting capitulation last week it was at least good to see a lot more fight and determination from the team today.

Defensively we were a hell of a lot better and although both goals were defended fairly poorly with the amount of defending we done in the game it really was inevitable we would concede.

Going forward we offered nothing really. Couple of decent long range hits from Froxylias and Dallison had a late header saved on the line was about it.

McKinnon has got some job on his hands with us. Defensively there is something there for him to work with us and make us hard to beat but we really don’t have any attacking threat in the squad which is also horribly unbalanced.

What is there to be positive about? We've lost every game so far and been absolutely outclassed in each one.
If we were playing well, I'd be the first to praise the team. I have no doubt you'd still be on here spouting your happy clapping drivel if we were in league 1 next season. Only last week you were still proclaiming Hartley as some managerial god and calling any of us with concerns knicker wetters.
I did neither of those things. But if I have forgotten please provide examples.

We have clearly been shite all season. This has been a tremendous opportunity for the Pars to rip into us, which they did for a bit, when they won a couple of games.

Now their wheels have come off hilariously, they have mysteriously disappeared, and we're going to be inundated by halfwit Mortonians for the foreseeable future, labouring under the misapprehension their puerile guff is either stinging or interesting. Shrug.

In short: stop wasting your time. We're not interested in your wee bitter ramblings.

To quote the old chant we're shit and we know we are.
No one knows if we will improve under the new regime but...
...you are a seriously tedious, miserable, whinny pain in the arse.
f**k off back to one f.

Gardyne well worthy of his man of the match, he was excellent. That diddy at right back Kidd couldn’t get near him, so resorted to booting lumps into him. Was surprised when Falkirk took of No.11 so early, was their best player. Fairly straightforward win in the end, would be starting with Graham and McManus up too from now on, although not sure I’m keen on a back three :unsure2:

7 hours ago, ka202 said:

Do my eyes deceive me? Falkirk with 4 shots on target?

Three were outside the box and the header was at the end.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen County win so comfortably in the league against full-time opposition.

For a while I was thinking that Sammut guy might have been decent, but any time there was any pressure on him he couldn’t keep his passes in the park. Brutal.

Very happy with County’s performance on the whole.  

I thought County were in control of the whole match, but just couldn't turn their dominance into goals.  I just wish we had this midfield when we had Liam Boyce, we would fucking murder teams .  I thought Falkirk didn't offer much and it is probably the worst Falkirk team I have ever seen.  Even the team that was "relegated" from the second tier was better than this.

Just a shame McIntyre never took the job, it would have been fun seeing how he lines a team up against that midfield.

8 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

we're going to be inundated by Mortonians for the foreseeable future

Yes, you very probably are.

i see your team lost today. What happened? How come the dead rat sorry, dead cat bounce didn't work for you?

8 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Now that you lot have started your usual mid season decent early this time, looking forward to our four basement battles....

Well, you're half right. It's nowhere near mid-season yet, but unlike Falkirk we are indeed still decent.

8 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

We have clearly been shite all season. This has been a tremendous opportunity for the Pars to rip into us, which they did for a bit, when they won a couple of games.

Now their wheels have come off hilariously, they have mysteriously disappeared, and we're going to be inundated by halfwit Mortonians for the foreseeable future, labouring under the misapprehension their puerile guff is either stinging or interesting. Shrug.

In short: stop wasting your time. We're not interested in your wee bitter ramblings.

:lol:

What a strange, angry little man.

Looking forward to the big relegation showdown in October already lads!

Archived